Chapter 44

Chapter 044

    After taking a shower, Liang Wanqiu moved the laptop to the bed, and first registered a Penguin account.

    In the past few days, she has learned on the Internet that many men will buy pictures on Taobao, pretending to be rich and handsome, in order to cheat money and sex.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't understand this very well, after all, she didn't need it.

    She searched on Taobao, and there are quite a lot of shops that sell this kind of pictures, and they are not expensive. There are also groups, usually 20 yuan for 100 photos, and 200 yuan for better quality photos.

    Liang Wanqiu chatted with the seller for a while, good quality photos are exclusive.

    Then, the two added Penguin.

    Liang Wanqiu paid 600 yuan, and the store sent her a picture package.

    Liang Wanqiu clicked on it, and there were a bunch of photos of luxury cars in front of it, as well as the male protagonist, who was basically faceless, only showing half of his face, or showing his figure.

    Afraid that she wouldn't understand, the store taught her: "You post to Moments several times a day, with a few pictures. As for the copywriting, if you need it, I can write it for you. If you don't know how, I can take care of it, but you need to add Money." The

    store sent a template, which was a screenshot.

    [No matter how beautiful the moonlight is, it is not as beautiful as you. 】

    There are a few pictures behind, a picture of a luxury car, which seems to be a Lamborghini, the second picture is a luxurious presidential suite, and the third picture is a man's wrist wearing a watch.     Liang Wanqiu

    didn't understand watches, so she asked, "How much is this watch?" The

    shopkeeper: "12 million."

In fact, it is Neptune, it depends on which silly woman will take the bait.

    Liang Wanqiu: "What should I do if I can't fool a rich woman?" The

    store owner: "Brother, are you ugly? Check out this news."

    He sent a link.

    It was news a few months ago.

    [Three-hundred-jin man dated a 128-year-old woman online for three months and defrauded her of 4 million yuan. When the police arrested the man, they found that the man hadn't showered for half a year, his body was full of stench, and the rented house was full of garbage. 】

    The shopkeeper: "He can fool a rich woman, brother, you have to believe, you can do it too."

    Well, Liang Wanqiu chatted with the shopkeeper a few times, and said that if there is something wrong, she will ask him again.

    She took out the men's wig she bought, put it on, and took a picture in front of the full-length mirror, and she could tell it was a girl at a glance.

    Liang Wanqiu started to take selfies, turned her phone's beauty to the maximum, and felt that her facial features were blurred, so she had to turn off the beauty to take selfies.

    Then, Liang Wanqiu started photoshopping the photos. She had pretty good editing skills. After editing the photos, she changed the faces of the men the store sent her, and uploaded her photos.

    Liang Wanqiu stared at these photos. This face has sharp brows and starry eyes, a straight nose, and thin lips tightly pursed. Who is this?

    She really couldn't recognize it, and felt weird again.