Chapter 124

Chapter 124

    Xie Ning frantically hid the star tubes, stuffed them all into the bedside table, and asked: "So? Mr. Zhao, what's the matter?"

    Zhao Shiran: "Are you a pig?"

    Xie Ning: "Yes, I am a pig Yes ."

    Zhao Shiran hung up the phone.

    Xie Ning heard the beeping sound from the other end, she put her phone on the bed, ran to the living room to check, is her room a mess?

    If Zhao Shiran saw it, would he think she was lazy and sloppy?

    She hasn't showered yet, do you want to wash her hair? Is her hair greasy? Is it too late to tidy up now?

    The crew is less than an hour's drive away from Zhao Shiran's home, so if I hurry up, there is still time.

    Xie Ning rushed into the bathroom.

    She took a shower and washed her hair as fast as she could. Afterwards, she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Xie Ning checked the time, forty minutes had passed.

    She sent a message to Zhao Shiran: "Mr. Zhao, I'll wait for you outside the hotel."

    She changed into a white short-sleeve, dark blue denim shorts, and went out with a pair of white slippers on her feet.

    He walked to the door, walked back along the road, took two masks, put one on himself, and stuffed the other into the small pocket of his clothes.

    Xie Ning took the elevator downstairs with her mobile phone in hand. At this point, she didn't meet anyone from the crew, but she met other guests and people from other crews.

    Xie Ning tried her best to lower her head, lowering her sense of existence.

    Under a camphor tree outside the hotel, Xie Ning saw a black Rolls-Royce driving slowly not far away, and then, a woman's slender and straight legs stretched out from the car. A pair of white stiletto heels further complemented the fair and clear skin there.

    Xie Ning couldn't help taking another look, the woman had already got out of the car, wearing a white handmade suit, with a slender figure and a capable and generous demeanor.

    Xie Ning looked around, took out the mask from her pocket, and ran over: "Mr. Zhao."

    She handed the mask over: "Put it on quickly."

    Zhao Shiran turned his head and was talking to the driver.

    After speaking, the driver drove away.

    Xie Ning still kept raising the mask.

    Zhao Shiran raised his hand and slapped her finger lightly: "Don't wear it."

    "Put it on, it won't be good if people see it." She didn't want to be on hot searches in the middle of the night.

    #谢银晚夜震会赵团集团委员,Suspected to be unspoken rules#

    Just thinking of this hot search entry, Xie Ning’s heart tightened. She just wanted to make a fortune in silence, and she just wanted to make a movie. As for the hot search, she did it every time. don't want to go.

    Zhao Shiran smiled coldly: "Is it because you can't see people or I can't see people?"

    Xie Ning: "It's our relationship that can't be seen by people, and it's unclear now."

    "Heh." Zhao Shiran smiled half a smile.

    She walked towards the door of the hotel.

    Xie Ning stroked her hair, and pushed all the hair on her back to the front, wanting her hair to cover her entire face, she hurriedly chased after her with her head down.