Chapter 60

Chapter 060

    Liang Wanqiu hesitated, mainly because she joined the crew, she must be staying in the hotel arranged by the crew.

    Leaving Bo Yanyan to live alone at home for more than two months, Liang Wanqiu was not very relieved.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan said in a pitiful tone, "Actually, I can't do without you. If you leave me alone, I will live a messy life by myself. I can't even cook noodles with a vegetable."

    Liang Wanqiu thought of her In the miserable days before, I was thrown away when I was just born, and I lived with an old grandmother until I was fourteen. What happened after that? I lived alone again, and my life would be better after meeting her.

    She is probably used to saving money, even if she gave her money, Bo Yanyan would not be willing to spend it.

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while: "Then I'll talk to the director first, and I'll just say that I want to bring an assistant."

    Let Bo Yanyan go to the film crew for two months to learn some social experience. If the university is not so busy, she You can also do part-time jobs.

    Bo Yanyan held her hand, lowered her head, and kissed her: "Thank you, sister."

    Liang Wanqiu felt a little uncomfortable, pulled out her hand, and stammered, "Watch TV."

    She took the phone and sent the director a text message. It turned out that the director didn't care at all, and it wasn't him who paid the salary, nor was he responsible for the board and lodging of the artist assistants. Liang Wanqiu brought a hundred assistants, and he didn't mind.

    But the director is a bit speechless, is Liang Wanqiu an assistant enough? The other three female protagonists have at least two assistants, and two female protagonists have four or five assistants.

    After negotiating with the director, Liang Wanqiu went back to the bedroom, while Bo Yanyan was still watching TV.

    While lying on the bed, Liang Wanqiu was thinking about any intimacy with Bo Yanyan in the future, and she had to take the initiative. After all, she was a few years older than Bo Yanyan, so she had to hold the initiative in her hands.

    For example, kissing, hugging, and kissing, all of these have to be done by her.

    Liang Wanqiu contemplated in her mind, when she wakes up tomorrow morning, give her a good morning kiss.

    She had to move quickly, ruthlessly, and accurately, secretly kissed Bo Yanyan, and then pretended not to care and said, let's eat quickly.

    When they are together, she must have absolute dominance and control, otherwise, I am sorry for my sister's status.

    However, Bo Yanyan is only eighteen years old, will she look too beastly like this.

    I can't do it. He could only think about it in his head, Liang Wanqiu found that he had the heart but not the courage.

    As expected, he was still too thin-skinned.

    When Liang Wanqiu was thinking wildly, Lin Su sent a message: "I seem to have discovered something great. In fact, I guessed it last year, and I didn't say it. I was afraid that you would get angry."

    Last year, Bo Yanyan stayed in the film and television city for half a month . , and Lin Su also met several times, so they knew each other.

    Liang Wanqiu was puzzled: "What is it?"

    She really didn't understand, as for guessing? I can't guess, I'm too lazy to think about it.

    Lin Su: "I wasn't sure at first, but when I saw the hot search for couples' mobile phone cases tonight, I seemed to figure it out."