Chapter 26

Chapter 026

    Liang Wanqiu remembered the three students in her class who were admitted to Qingbei. What she remembered most clearly was that their city government, district government, and school gave them a lot of rewards. Everyone thought it was great to be admitted to Qingbei.

    "If you are admitted to Qingbei next year, if my sister is filming at that time, she will invite the whole crew to dinner and hold a banquet for you in her hometown."

    Liang Wanqiu was a little hopeful, she thought about it, she would definitely I am very happy, and I want to show off when I see people.

    "Xiao Tao." After thinking for a long time, Liang Wanqiu finally asked, "Do you still have any family members or relatives?"

    She had guessed that Xiao Tao's family members might be gone, or they might treat her badly. That's why she needs to work in a restaurant to support herself. She has more than ten days of summer vacation, and no one stops her from coming to her place.

    Either the family is gone, or they just don't care about the daughter, so the family doesn't care where the daughter goes.

    It can be seen that Bo Yanyan is sensible and polite, and seems to be well-bred, and grew up living in love since childhood.

    Liang Wanqiu tended to her family who passed away unexpectedly.

    Bo Yanyan was already prepared, Liang Wanqiu asked her about the family affairs, but several times, Liang Wanqiu wanted to ask, but in the end she didn't ask, of course Bo Yanyan would not take the initiative to bring it up.

    She came here through the clothes, and the Bo family just found her on the first day of the time, and took her home.

    Because of the setting of this book and because she has never been around, even if she is her biological daughter, the Bo family doesn't like her, and she doesn't like them either.

    In the darkness, Bo Yanyan sighed: "I had a family member, but after she passed away, I was alone."

    She was talking about the grandmother who raised the original owner. The old lady picked it up and took it back to raise. The old lady had a miserable life. She lost her husband when she was young. She has two daughters. The two daughters are three years apart. After the college entrance examination, they both got into good universities.

    The eldest daughter fell ill and passed away in her third year of college, and the younger daughter was hacked to death by a suitor while she was in graduate school.

    Since then, this miserable woman was lonely and desperate, and lived alone until she was over 60 years old, and brought back a little baby girl.

    When Bo Yanyan was raised until she was fourteen years old, Bo Yanyan was found by Bo's family and forced to take her back.

    The old lady couldn't stand the blow, fell ill, and died in that small house within a few days. After the body stinks, the neighbors smelled the smell of the corpse and called the police.

    After Bo Yanyan escaped from that house, she went to find the old lady. She originally wanted to support the old man, but when she came to the house, she learned from the neighbor that the old lady had passed away. Where is the wife's grave.

    Her tone was calm, but Liang Wanqiu felt uncomfortable when she heard it. She didn't know if he was Xiaotao's father or mother, and it aroused the little girl's sadness. Liang Wanqiu didn't ask any more questions.

    She turned over and lay on her side, reaching out to hug Bo Yanyan.

    In the darkness, Bo Yanyan heard the soft voice of the woman beside her.