Chapter 22

Chapter 022

    Liang Wanqiu smiled coquettishly. She couldn't see Lin Su who was also being interviewed not far away. She raised her hand and called out loudly: "Lin Su."

    The people next to her looked over, and Lin Su also looked. Come here, she was stunned.

    Liang Wanqiu smiled with eyes wide open: "Sister, come here."

    Lin Su only felt that she was thick-skinned, with a seductive smile, like a vixen.

    Sister Zhang pushed her and said in a low voice, "Go here."

    Lin Su smiled apologetically at the reporter: "Wait a minute, I'll go over and see what's going on?"

    A reporter asked, "Are Teacher Lin and Teacher Liang on good terms?" ?”

    In this case, even if they are not familiar with each other, or have hatred, everyone will laugh and say that they are good friends. This is the case in the circle, and people who have never met can be good friends.

    Lin Su nodded, and walked slowly towards Liang Wanqiu. Liang Wanqiu took her hand and shook it. She noticed that Lin Su's fingertips were stiff and her back straightened. She pinched her waist lightly, signaling her to be more honest.

    Lin Su stared straight ahead expressionlessly, unable to even smile.

    Liang Wanqiu held her hand and said generously: "I knew Lin Su before she debuted, and we have always had a good relationship. Everyone has watched too many bloody dramas, so I think good sisters will steal men. In reality In life, sisterhood is real when the stinky man is away, and most importantly, if Lin Su has a man he likes, I will only think that man is not worthy of such an excellent her, so why would he fight her?"

    After finishing speaking, Liang Wanqiu tilted her head and looked at Lin Su: "Is that right? We are in a good relationship, someone framed me."

    Lin Su smiled, returning to her normal appearance.

    The reporter asked again: "Then what happened last night?"

    "It's just chatting with good friends. You have to ask the director." Liang Wanqiu glanced at the director being interviewed, and then at the reporters around him: "Lin Su doesn't talk much, and usually does things in silence. She said that the watermelon from the crew Sure , I want to invite everyone to eat watermelon, but I don’t want everyone to know that she invited these watermelons, so she let me say that I invited them.”

    “Of course I didn’t want to, so I refused her, and she was unhappy in the end , We just said we broke up for one day, and no one paid attention to anyone, but in the end she compromised, and told me about it at the elevator door, and I agreed." The

    director came over at this time, and showed himself in front of the reporter. phone, click on the chat page with Liang Wanqiu to show everyone what she said to Liang Wanqiu last night.

    Then, in front of a group of reporters and the media, the director took a screenshot and posted a Weibo, clarifying the news in the early morning, saying that there was no such thing at all, the relationship between the two actresses is very good, and there is no non-existent man.

    The interview is over, it's twelve o'clock.

    The reporter left, and they were going back to release the news.

    At the same time, a bunch of melon-eating netizens are waiting under the official blogs of major media and "The Legend of the Moon", waiting for this melon. They are so curious, is it real or fake? If it's fake, what are the two actresses doing standing in the hotel aisle? It's impossible to stand there and look at the scenery.