Chapter 66

Chapter 066

    Falling into a soft body in her arms, Bo Yanyan caught her and hugged Liang Wanqiu's shoulders tightly: "Sister, what's wrong?"

    Her right hand rested on Liang Wanqiu's back, gently stroking: "It's okay "

    She heard Liang Wanqiu's short novel: "I was scared to death."

    Bo Yanyan lowered her head, looking at the top of her black hair, her eyes darkened.

    Liang Wanqiu held on to one of Bo Yanyan's elbows tightly with both hands. She leaned on Bo Yanyan's chest, and heard the little girl's heartbeat again and again.

    "You have to take care of me." Liang Wanqiu closed her eyes, bit her lips and said something that Bo Yanyan couldn't understand.

    Liang Wanqiu leaned against Bo Yanyan's arms for a while, when she looked up, she had returned to normal, smiled at Bo Yanyan, and left her embrace.

    The bosom was empty, the warmth and softness was gone, which made Bo Yanyan a little sad.

    It's rare for a sister to be so fragile. When she needs her, she still wants to hug her again.

    She really wanted to tell Liang Wanqiu that she could tell her anything, that she was capable of protecting her.

    "Do you want to eat fruit?" Liang Wanqiu had already walked to the small refrigerator. She opened the cabinet door and took out an apple and a plate of cantaloupe wrapped in plastic wrap.

    "Let's eat this in the morning. I didn't buy porridge. The breakfast this morning is so-so, so you can just eat it."

    She put the plate of cantaloupe on the small coffee table, took the apple to the kitchen, washed it, peeled it, sliced ​​it, Served in a porcelain bowl.

    Liang Wanqiu sat on the sofa, took her steamed bun, opened her mouth and took a big bite, choking her to death.

    After finally swallowing it down, Bo Yanyan handed over the water glass, Liang Wanqiu took it, held the water glass in both hands, and gulped down a few gulps.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan sat down beside her. She tilted her head and stared at Liang Wanqiu with sparkling almond eyes: "What did Zhao Shiran tell you? When I came out to pick you up, I saw you talking to her outside, and saw You shake hands."

    Liang Wanqiu froze, choking on the water, she coughed violently.

    "Cough, cough..."

    "Oh, drink slowly." Liang Wanqiu said softly, she got up, walked behind Liang Wanqiu, and patted her on the back: "Sister, are you alright?"

    "It's okay." Liang Wanqiu raised his hand and waved it a few times.

    She put down the water glass, sat down slowly, picked up the steamed bun again, tore a small piece and put it in her mouth.

    "I just said hello." Liang Wanqiu's eyes were complicated.

    "Then why are you afraid of her? I'm not allowed to look at her, and she's not allowed to look at me." Bo Yanyan held her chin, her big eyes filled with curiosity: "Sister, are you afraid that she will like me too?" ? Does it mean that the two sisters have the same preferences? They both like my type?" The corners of

    her mouth raised, revealing a little pride.

    Liang Wanqiu stared straight at the box of tissues opposite, what was she afraid of?

    He was afraid that Zhao Shiran would abuse Bo Yanyan, and that Bo Yanyan would suddenly offend Zhao Shiran, and Zhao Shiran would dig out his kidneys and uterus, break his legs, and blind his eyes.