Chapter 70

Chapter 070

    This is in their room, where are the other people.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that she was thinking too much, she turned over and lay down, looking up at the ceiling.

    The phone screen was still on, and Liang Wanqiu was afraid that the light would be too bright, which would affect Bo Yanyan's sleep, so she turned the phone over and threw it aside.

    She couldn't fall asleep, and thought about the novel she was reading tonight, and finally got up from the bed, and walked to the corner with her mobile phone.

    She wanted to post on Weibo and ask fans about their sweet love stories.

    But it's past three o'clock.

    Liang Wanqiu knew what would happen if this Weibo was sent out, she was a little annoyed, she didn't post it in the end, but lay on the bed.

    She didn't know what time she fell asleep, she only knew that she was dizzy and dizzy when she woke up, and she couldn't tell where she was for a while.

    She rubbed her messy hair and sat up on the bed. The bedroom was dim and dark, the air conditioner was cool, and there was no one else on the bed except her.

    What about thin smoke?

    Liang Wanqiu lifted the quilt and got out of bed: "Xiao Tao?"

    There was no one in the bedroom, she stepped on her slippers and went to the bathroom to wash up.

    After washing, Liang Wanqiu continued to look for someone. There was no one in the living room, but there were two bowls of millet porridge on the small coffee table next to the sofa, and two cans of milk beside it. There was a burst of aroma from the kitchen, and Liang Wanqiu walked towards the small kitchen.

    She saw the thin smoke that was taking the corn out of the pot, and her fingers were burned. She quickly threw the corn in her hand into a plastic basin filled with water.

    She shook her hand, turned on the faucet, put her fingers under it and rinsed it.

    "Let me take a look." Liang Wanqiu walked in: "Are you okay?"

    "You're up." Hearing her voice, Bo Yanyan turned around in surprise: "Sister, I'm fine."

    She turned off the tap, pointed to the corn soaked in the water, and then pointed to the two boiled eggs soaked in the cup: "It will be cold soon, you go outside and wait, after breakfast we will go to the set "

    Liang Wanqiu grabbed her hand that was burned and looked it up. There were small red spots on the palm and fingertips. She tapped it lightly with her finger, and the thin smoke sucked in a cool breath. gas.

    As soon as the lid was lifted, the corn taken out of it was extremely hot, but what she didn't expect was that it was only after seven o'clock and the sun was too strong, so the water coming out of the faucet was also hot.

    "I'll put it on for you." Liang Wanqiu let go of her hand and opened the refrigerator door. There was nothing in it except ice cream, some drinks, and fruits.

    Liang Wanqiu gave Bo Yanyan a can of Coke and put it in her hand: "I'll put it down first, I'll go find ointment."

    Bo Yanyan: "..." She was really fine, so she burned it a little Just red, no swelling, no blisters.

    However, seeing that Liang Wanqiu had already run to the living room, he opened the medicine box on the cabinet.

    Bo Yanyan thought, then she must be seriously injured.