Chapter 12

Chapter 012

    Liang Wanqiu didn't reply to Cheng Yunan, and after a few minutes, Cheng Yunan's message came back.

    "Aren't you coming? I just want to see you."

    "These two days together, I really like you."

    "During the show, I just want to stay with you, but I'm afraid of being teased by the seniors. If you Yes, let’s try to date, okay?”

    “If you don’t expose it, just have a relationship.”

    “I’m serious, I’m thirty-three years old this year, and I really want to find a good girl to marry.”

    “I really like you, I'm going to get married."

    "Qiuqiu, are you willing to give me this chance?"

    ...

    Cheng Yunan sent dozens of messages, and Liang Wanqiu thought of a draft idol who was exposed a month ago. The friend posted their chat records, as if this is how they lied to the little girl.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Get out!"

    Cheng Yunan didn't send any more messages.

    She threw the phone aside and lay on the sofa. After a few minutes, the bell rang.

    It's Miss Zhang's phone number.

    Sister Zhang: "Teacher Qin Bing called me and said that a friend of his has invested in a play and he will take part in it. There is a role in it that suits you, but I don't dare to accept it for you."

    Qin Bing sold it He is a literary and artistic young man, very talented, and even, besides filming, he has also directed two films.

    But Sister Zhang has worked as a manager for many years, and Sister Zhang knows what kind of people in this circle who can name them in private.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Sister, you can refuse."

    Sister Zhang thought for a while and said: "Really don't think about it? Maybe I just need to accompany them to eat and drink, and it's okay to touch them a few times."

    Liang Wanqiu: "I feel sick.

    Sister Zhang: "Then I refuse. "

    "You have been doing this all the time. You don't even eat and drink with them. How can they use you."

    "Liang Wanqiu, if you don't work for a month, there will be no such person in the entertainment industry. Do you understand?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "That's right, I'll go home in a few days and stay for a while."

    Sister Zhang: "By the way, I contacted the director of "Xanadu". Go and help dig lotus root."

    Liang Wanqiu was shocked: "Sister, what did you say? Say it again."

    Sister Zhang: "Dig lotus root, they praised you for doing a good job in farm work, I thought, although hard work, at least there is exposure, if you In the second half of the year, I will help dig a phase of lotus root, so we will change the personal set, and sell a chef set in the future, any female man set will do."

    "The female stars in the circle eat less, and few of them have energy. Let's have more Eat some food, get strong, I think this route is not bad."

    Liang Wanqiu was reluctant: "No, and I have no money." Still digging lotus roots? If she was given one million, she would dig up all the lotus roots in Taohua Village, and she wouldn't go if she didn't have any money.