Chapter 32

Chapter 032

    The above replied: Respect all decisions made by Bo Yanyan.

    Xia Yan was a little worried, but he really missed his family. After graduating from university, he took the initiative to go to the northwest region. Until now, seven or eight years ago, he only returned home once.

    For the past three years, his superiors had arranged for him to protect Bo Yanyan. Even though he was so close to home, Bo Yanyan allowed him to go home often, but he couldn't, and only made a few phone calls.

    In the evening, several people sat together for a meeting.

    Bo Yanyan transferred a little money to everyone, treating it as a gift she bought for uncles and aunts when they came home.

    The other team members and Sister Niu are not from the imperial capital, so they are very happy to learn that they can go home this year.

    After Xia Yan let them go out, he saw that Bo Yanyan was still sitting on the carpet chatting with Liang Wanqiu, he walked over, squatted next to Bo Yanyan and said: "I will drive you to the airport that day, if you have anything to do, please contact me."

    Bo Yanyan put down her phone, and said helplessly, "You really don't have to worry about my safety, maybe the people sitting in front of me and behind me on the plane are secret sentries.

    " Life assistant, which scientific researcher has a bunch of secret whistles arranged around him, and these secret whistles are not clear.

    She died once. She was self-willed for a while and didn't need anyone to protect her. She went to travel secretly by herself, but the bus exploded and everyone in the car died.

    Now, with the lessons learned from the past, Bo Yanyan cherishes her own life more than anyone else.

    Bo Yanyan raised her hand: "Go and call your mother, maybe she will arrange a blind date for you when she knows you will go home this year."

    Xia Yan hesitated for a while, and went out to make a call.

    It took Bo Yanyan two days to go back to the No. 1 Middle School to take the exam. After the results came out, she asked the principal for a school report card, which showed the class and school ranking of the third-year students in No. 1 Middle School, as well as the marks for each subject.

    Bo Yanyan's name ranked first, leaving behind the second place by a large margin.

    Xia Yan bought Bo Yanyan a plane ticket at 10 am. As for Niu and the others, they left the imperial capital a few days ago, and they have been back home for several days, and Xia Yan has also returned home.

    In the past few days, I have seen three blind dates a day, and I have been on blind dates.

    He told his mother today that he wanted to give away thin cigarettes, and his mother said that he would take a day off today and continue the blind date tomorrow. It would be great if he could find a satisfactory partner to get married this year.

    Xia Yan sent Bo Yanyan to the airport, he looked around, the New Year was approaching, the airport was full of people, bustling and noisy, it could be seen that they were beaming.

    Bo Yanyan waved at him, and left with her schoolbag and a suitcase on her back.

    Liang Wanqiu is still filming on the set, but she has called Mama Liang several times, and Mama Liang has made video calls with Bo Yanyan a few times. She is beautiful, polite, well-behaved and sensible, with good grades, but her background is pitiful. Elders love and love.