Chapter 84

Chapter 084

    When I made the third call, someone over there finally answered.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan's voice was very drawn out, clear and delicate.

    She seemed to smile a little: "Sister, I'll be right back."

    Liang Wanqiu could imagine the little girl smiling with her face up and her eyes squinted. She must have been drinking from what she said.

    Liang Wanqiu walked out, a little worried: "Where are you now? I'll come pick you up."

    After saying this, she walked to the aisle, took a few steps to the elevator entrance, and waited for the elevator there.

    She didn't dare to hang up the phone: "Why are you drinking? With the people from the driving school?"

    She frowned.

    "No, it's a classmate. Everyone was very happy when the grades came out today, so I took a sip of bayberry wine, and that's it, a little drunk."

    Bo Yanyan's breath was unsteady: "I won't drink alcohol again."

    At this time , she was sitting in the back seat of the car answering Liang Wanqiu's phone call, her eyes half-closed and her cheeks flushed.

    Sister Niu was driving the car. She glanced at Bo Yanyan through the rearview mirror. The little girl really couldn't get a drop of alcohol.

    Thinking of today's college entrance examination results, the little girl is an adult again, and they agreed to smoke and drink while eating.

    He poured her half a glass of red bayberry wine, but she only took a sip and stopped eating. She smiled silly at everyone with a pair of chopsticks.

    She doesn't make trouble, she just laughs, very silly.

    I kept laughing for a long time and said that I was sleepy and wanted to sleep.

    Sister Niu took her to the bedroom to sleep. After waking up, she didn't know that the alcohol hadn't passed, and she couldn't stop laughing.

    When Liang Wanqiu called, Bo Yanyan regained consciousness and asked her to take her back to the hotel.

    Miss Niu didn't dare to delay, she hurriedly supported Bo Yanyan into the car, and fastened her seat belt.

    Liang Wanqiu felt a little more at ease in her heart. After entering the elevator, she still asked softly: "Then where are you? Can I drive over to pick you up?

    " No more." Bo Yanyan kept laughing: "I'll be there soon."

    Liang Wanqiu sighed: "I'll wait for you outside the hotel, so don't hang up, sister wants to talk to you."

    "I also I want to talk to my sister."

    Liang Wanqiu squatted down on the road outside the hotel, first talked about today's filming, and then the results, she was afraid that Bo Yanyan would fall asleep, and occasionally reminded her not to sleep.

    After squatting for a long time, my legs are a little numb.

    She stood up and took a few steps.

    There were a lot of people coming and going, especially a lot of people from their film crew. They had just returned from eating supper outside at this time, and when they saw Liang Wanqiu on the phone, they were inevitably curious and came over to say hello.

    Liang Wanqiu nodded to them, those people left without bothering.

    However, there were other guests in the hotel, and they stood not far away and stared at her. Maybe it was because she was very popular these days, and someone was still taking videos of her with a mobile phone.