Chapter 20

Chapter 020

    At nine o'clock in the evening, Liang Wanqiu had showered and had her hair done. She was sitting on the sofa playing with her mobile phone, and bought a plane ticket and a high-speed rail ticket to go home on Tuesday.

    She has not been working recently, and the original owner returned home once during the Chinese New Year. She stayed for two days and was always introduced by relatives. She did not spend the Chinese New Year at home, but returned to the Imperial Capital the day before New Year's Eve, and lived alone for a long time. new year.

    Until now, even if I am not busy, I dare not go back.

    Liang Wanqiu thought, it's time to go back and have a look and be filial.

    She didn't tell her parents on WeChat that she planned to surprise them.

    As for those relatives, Liang Wanqiu is not worried, her greatest skill is to be invincible to her relatives.

    At half past nine, Liang Wanqiu sent a message to Luo Qingli.

    "Do you know why the program team apologized to me?"

    Luo Qingli: "My aunt said, the higher ups are checking the entertainment industry."

    Liang Wanqiu sighed: "We are so lucky, I have to buy a lottery ticket."

    Luo Qingli: "If we can win Is it?"

    "No, buy happy ones."

    "Then I'll buy one too."

    After buying lottery tickets, Luo Qingli continued to watch the live broadcast and chatted with Liang Wanqiu by the way.

    She had been watching Liang Wanqiu's live broadcast room, and occasionally looked at the barrage, and she found that there were more CP fans of her and Liang Wanqiu. These, Luo Qingli will not tell Liang Wanqiu, Liang Wanqiu is not interested in this live broadcast at all, she will not pay attention at all.

    After chatting intermittently for an hour, Luo Qingli asked: "Is your sister still there?" Liang     Wanqiu

    : "She's home, and she still has to study tomorrow."

Let's go out to play, I haven't played yet."

    Liang Wanqiu's gaze stopped at the words "I haven't played yet", no wonder Luo Qingli got close to her, her team probably treated her too harshly.

    She thought for a while and said: "It may take a while. I will go back to my hometown on Tuesday to visit my parents. If I am happy at home, I will stay for a while."

    "Okay," Luo Qingli: "Then remember when you have time." Tell me."

    At eleven o'clock, Luo Qingli said that her aunt told her to sleep.

    Liang Wanqiu sent her good night. Before going to bed, she checked Weibo and saw that those netizens who scolded her at the beginning scolded Cheng Yunan, Qin Bing and Zhu Caiying went.

    Liang Wanqiu felt elated.

    She went to her live broadcast room to watch it. Although it was said to be all the video, it was cut out when they slept at night. The audience couldn't let the five of them sleep. What's so good about it being dark.

    Therefore, the content of the live broadcast was already the next morning, when she was preparing breakfast for everyone in the kitchen.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at the barrage.