Chapter 61

Chapter 061

    Zhao Meina lowered her head in embarrassment: "One of my hobbies is to eat, and I eat a little too much."

    Ni Yulian smoothed things over: "Young people eat a lot and their health is good. Go quickly, and come to my room together later."

    Liang Wan Qiu looked at Bo Yanyan, fearing that she would be unhappy, so she squeezed her palm to comfort her.

    After Ni Yulian and Liu Min entered the community, Zhao Meina walked over: "What are you going to eat?"

    "Beef noodles." Liang Wanqiu glanced at her: "What about you?"

    "I also like beef noodles." Zhao Meina walked to Bo On the other side of Yanyan, she intentionally moved closer to her: "Sister, how old are you? What's your name?"

    Bo Yanyan didn't like her very much. Just now when my sister said to go to dinner together, anyone with ears would know that this is a guest It's a cliché, but this person doesn't seem to understand it.

    She still wanted to live a two-person world with her sister, but in the end, this person wanted to follow.

    Bo Yanyan pursed her lips and smiled obediently, but she didn't speak. She smiled softly and sweetly, and her big almond eyes seemed to be shy, so I won't tell you.

    Zhao Meina didn't care, she smiled: "Sister is so cute."

    Liang Wanqiu looked at Zhao Meina again when she heard this. Zhao Meina was walking on her right, with a thin smoke between them.

    She was looking at Zhao Meina, but Zhao Meina was looking at Bo Yanyan with undisguised eyes.

    Liang Wanqiu's heart was ringing with alarm bells, what does this mean? Did you see her little girl?

    Do you want to rob her?

    Arriving at the noodle shop that Bo Yanyan mentioned, Liang Wanqiu found a table by the window and sat down, letting Bo Yanyan sit inside and she sit outside. Sitting across from Bo Yanyan, Zhao Meina rested her chin on her hands and looked at Bo Yanyan with great interest.

    Bo Yanyan lowered her head, pulled Liang Wanqiu's hand over, and played with Liang Wanqiu's slender white fingers.

    "Do you want this?" Liang Wanqiu pointed to the menu and asked Bo Yanyan: "Then I want a bowl of noodles, and a plate of toothpick meat for you, okay?"

    Bo Yanyan said softly: "Okay."

    She continued to play with Liang Wanqiu's fingers, she couldn't stand Zhao Meina's eyes.

    "Sister Xiaoqiu, does my sister have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Zhao Meina said directly: "Don't be angry, I have been abroad for more than ten years, and my thinking is the same as that of foreigners. We are warm and generous, unlike people in China who always It's petty."

    Liang Wanqiu said with a fake smile: "In the eyes of some people, the moon in foreign countries is rounder than ours. We are not petty, but the restrained and reserved beauty unique to the Chinese nation."

    "Foreign countries So good, what are you doing when you come back? Make money? Do you make money at home and spend it abroad? Do you pay taxes properly?"

    Zhao Meina didn't care at all, she likes good-looking people, regardless of gender, but she prefers girls who look innocent and well-behaved.

    Zhao Meina doesn't like Liang Wanqiu's type. She looks too beautiful and has a thorny personality, which can pierce people.