Chapter 71

Chapter 071

    Who is Zhao Shiran behind Cha Liang Wanqiu? She didn't think about Bo Yanyan either.

    In Zhao Shiran's eyes, Bo Yanyan is a little girl who was raised by Liang Wanqiu.

    Seeing how Liang Wanqiu was protecting Bo Yanyan, he didn't even show her. He was afraid that she, like Zhao Meina, would also fall in love with this younger sister.

    Zhao Shiran felt that Bo Yanyan was a simple little girl, except for her good looks, she was similar to other little girls.

    She didn't investigate Bo Yanyan, and believed that Bo Yanyan was Liang Wanqiu's cousin.

    "Let her check." Bo Yanyan was bored playing with a leaf that he picked up from the ground: "What's Zhao Shiran's plans recently?" A

    few minutes later, Xia Yan recounted Zhao Shiran's itinerary for the past three months.

    She is very busy and has no time to come to the set again.

    Bo Yanyan felt relieved.

    After hanging up Xia Yan's phone, Bo Yanyan got up, rubbed her numb legs, and walked towards the small pavilion.

    Her things were still on the stone table, Bo Yanyan continued to read, taking notes with a pen by the way.

    She forgot to bring her computer, and she has to bring it here tomorrow.

    After one scene was over, the staff was building the next scene. Liang Wanqiu matched the lines with several actors, and she went to get water to drink.

    While drinking water, a girl came over and said, "Mr. Liang, your sister is here."

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at Bo Yanyan, and she asked the director, "How long is it?" The

    director said ten minutes.

    Time was enough, Liang Wanqiu took the bottle of water and went to the small pavilion, when she got close, she stomped her foot deliberately, but Bo Yanyan didn't respond.

    Liang Wanqiu walked over slowly, glanced at her black notebook, there were several lines of beautiful and neat words.

    Liang Wanqiu took a few steps back without making a sound, standing by the side watching the back of the little girl who was concentrating on writing.

    Bo Yanyan finally finished writing, she stretched her waist, and when she raised her hand, she saw a shadow not far from her right, she was stunned for a moment, this is her sister?

    She turned her head and saw Liang Wanqiu smiling at her with water in his hands.

    "Finished?" Liang Wanqiu asked.

    The next second, Bo Yanyan stood up from the stool and said hastily, "Sister, wait for me."

    She ran away.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at her back and shook her head helplessly. Is this going to the bathroom? However, Bo Yanyan didn't go to the bathroom, but ran to the room where the crew kept things. Soon, she came out with two transparent small bags in her hand.

    Liang Wanqiu recalled what happened this morning, and her face became flustered. She hung down and touched her hot cheeks with her hands.

    In fact, it was time to eat breakfast.

    It's just that at that time, when the two were in a strong relationship and novelty, they were kissing each other tentatively, and time wasted on this.