Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    Luo Qingli was surprised: "What about the cat?"

    "Please ask someone to come and take care of it for two days." Lin Su thought for a while, and said seriously: "Jincheng is very fun, if you want, you can go on the show with me, I will put I will give you half of the reward for this period."

    Luo Qingli actually doesn't want money.

    If Lin Su goes back to her hometown, she will be very lonely in this home.

    "Then why don't you take me to drink hot pepper soup?" Luo Qingli recalled what happened more than ten years ago: "I know there is a restaurant in Jincheng that serves hot spicy soup, but I don't know if that restaurant is still open. ?"

    Lin Su raised her eyebrows: "Which street?"

    It's been more than ten years, how can I still remember it so clearly.

    Luo Qingli only remembered the general idea: "The small alley is very deep, with dilapidated wooden houses on both sides. Walk through that small alley to an old street. There is a shop opened by an old couple. The couple must be seventy or eighty years old this year. "

    Lin Su heard what she was talking about.

    She took Luo Qingli to that shop.

    At that time, in order to thank this sister, she wanted to treat her to a big meal.

    However, all her pocket money was used to make her hair, and there was not much money left on her body, so the two drank hot pepper soup. She didn't even have money to take the bus, and finally walked home.

    "It was demolished there, and now it's a villa area." Lin Su thought for a while and said, "I've been to that shop before."

    "Is it still open?" Luo Qingli looked expectant.

    Lin Su couldn't bear it, the couple had passed away for many years.

    Their children are abroad, and the shop was sold by their children. Later, they sold buns, clothes, and barbershops, etc., but they will never sell spicy soup again.

    "No, the old man has gone to live in their child's city, and will not return to Jincheng."

    Luo Qingli was slightly disappointed.

    Lin Su looked at her and said, "I'll take you to another store."

    She put her hands in her pockets: "If there's nothing else, I'll go back to my room and take a shower."

    Luo Qingli said yes.

    Lin Su walked out of her room, and when she reached the door of her own bedroom, she turned around and walked a few steps.

    "Mr. Luo, good night." She said softly, "Go to bed early, good night."

    Luo Qingli looked her in the eyes, and she nodded, "Good night."

    Lin Su went back to the bedroom, closed the door as soon as she entered, and went to bed. locked.

    She found a winter bathrobe and went to the bathroom.

    It was not yet nine o'clock, and Luo Qingli was still unable to fall asleep, so she was lying on the sofa with the two cats watching TV dramas.

    After Lin Su took a shower, her hair was dried.

    She went out to find water, and Luo Qingli went to the bedroom.

    The next day passed quickly.