Chapter 52

Chapter 052

    She got up and walked towards the kitchen, just as she took a step, Liang Wanqiu's footsteps stopped.

    In just one minute, she went to the kitchen to cook. Would it appear that she is fickle and shameless?

    Liang Wanqiu sat down again, but she was always thinking wildly, Bo Yanyan was with her, she never let Bo Yanyan cook, and occasionally let her wash the dishes and put down the dishes.

    How could she do this? When Bo Yanyan lived alone, she used to cook noodles in that small pot at most, and she couldn't bear to put any vegetables.

    Liang Wanqiu rubbed the center of her brows, so why was she angry at a little girl?

    She walked towards the kitchen and saw the little girl standing against the wall, looking down at her mobile phone.

    The little girl is wearing a pink sportswear, and she has put on the apron she wears for cooking. The apron is pink, pink and blue, and there is a cute panda pattern on it.

    Bo Yanyan finished watching the cooking videos on the Internet, and then looked at the written steps. When she put down her phone, she looked up and saw Liang Wanqiu who was opposite.

    Liang Wanqiu looked a little embarrassed.

    Bo Yanyan smiled and waved her hands: "Sister, go and watch the TV series, I'll be ready soon."

    Liang Wanqiu spurned her own pettiness again in her heart, she walked over slowly, and was about to take the ingredients Coming over, Bo Yanyan snatched the cabbage heart in her hand, she put down the cabbage heart, and put both hands on Liang Wanqiu's shoulders.

    "Sister, you go and rest outside, I'll come." Bo Yanyan smiled and said, "Let me do all the work at home in the future, and I can do everything."

    What a beautiful Chinese language, Liang Wanqiu can guarantee that it must be The favorite words of everyone who often does housework.

    You have worked harder than you, you are amazing, etc. It sounds much more pleasant.

    Liang Wanqiu was dubious: "Then I'm going to take a rest?"

    "Well, hurry up, I'm very capable." Bo Yanyan pushed her shoulders and walked outside, pushing Liang Wanqiu out of the kitchen: "Sister, do it I'll call you after dinner."

    Liang Wanqiu was a little relieved that she had a pretty good sister, she could act like a baby, she was sensible and obedient, she also knew how to love others, she knew how to work, she was not squeamish at all.

    She sat down on the sofa, picked up a banana, peeled it and took a bite, still a little uneasy, but this time Liang Wanqiu didn't move, but finished the banana, then took out her phone to swipe Weibo.

    She has a popular drama recently. Although she is not the heroine, the male protagonist did not appear many times in the early stage. Even though she played a vicious female supporting role with lowered intelligence, she is beautiful, bullying and abusing the female protagonist every day.     For some reason, a lot of viewers hated the CP between her and the heroine, especially when she was dressed in red and had a domineering expression. When she was whipping the heroine with a whip, the heroine's expression of forbearance and stubbornness, that she would rather die than surrender, refused to bow her head and give in.     The vicious heroine was so angry, she stepped forward and pinched the heroine's chin and said harsh words.     Even though the plot is less than two minutes, it is the most widely spread plot, with hundreds of millions of views on the Internet.     This show has been trending again, and I don't know if it was purchased by the crew or by fans.     Liang Wanqiu looked at the hot reviews.     [How nice it is for the heroine and the heroine to love each other and kill each other, are you sure the heroine likes the scumbag father, not the heroine? 】    【Susu is really amazing, this look, I am afraid that Liang Wanqiu has been delayed thousands of times in my heart. 】    【I'm really amazing in autumn. With this beauty, my sister killed me in a red dress, but my IQ didn't keep up. ]     [Only do I think Liang Wanqiu has the potential to act sickly? The smile she had when she whipped Lin Su was really perverted, even if she loves you, she will torture you. ]     [Already in front of the TV, watching the trailer, there is a fight scene tonight, I like to watch the fight of two beautiful sisters the most, they are both beautiful and sassy. ]     ...     The hot comments are basically positive comments, and there are probably some bad ones, which are also suppressed by fans.