Chapter 63

Chapter 063

    Liang Wanqiu stayed in Ni Yulian's room until eleven o'clock, and benefited a lot. She and Ni Yulian learned how to get into the drama in a second.

    In terms of dedication, Ni Yulian has nothing to say, and she doesn't hide anything, she is willing to teach everything.

    It's just that the words are a little bit thorny, which is not very pleasant.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't care about this. Before leaving, Liang Wanqiu took the script and the phone and said, "Mr. Ni, I'm really sorry to bother you for so long, then I'll go back first, good night."

    Liu Min left ten minutes ago.

    Ni Yulian waved her hand: "Let's go, I have the habit of running in the morning, do you? How about together?"

    Liang Wanqiu smiled and asked, "What time is it?

    " Go for a run and come back to take a shower at 6:30, if you want, I'll call you tomorrow morning."

    The smile on Liang Wanqiu's face couldn't be maintained anymore, even though it was dawn at 5:30, she couldn't get up.

    "Mr. Ni, why don't you run away, I won't go, I'll get up later, and then I will exercise."

    Ni Yulian said a little coldly: "Oh, young people nowadays."

    Liang Wanqiu pretended not to hear, and went out Alright, close the door by the way.

    She and Ni Yulian's room are separated by Liu Min's room. After arriving at her own room, Liang Wanqiu opened the door with her key card and entered the room. She closed the door gently and glanced inside. Thin smoke reading a book on the sofa in the living room.

    She had already showered and had her hair done. She was wearing a white ice silk nightdress with suspenders. Her hair was half-dry and half-wet, all brushed to the right.

    Xu was too fascinated by reading, Liang Wanqiu walked into the living room, but Bo Yanyan didn't notice.

    Liang Wanqiu put the things on the cabinet next to her, tilted her head, and took a look at the books in Bo Yanyan's hands. They were all in English.

    She basically didn't know those few words, and it was another bible that she couldn't understand.

    Liang Wanqiu found that interlacing is like a mountain, and it is still the fragrance of her daily script.

    Bo Yanyan finally saw her, she raised her eyelids, and smiled: "Sister, you are back."

    As she spoke, she took the bookmark placed on the small coffee table, inserted it, She closed the book and put it down.

    Then, she sat still, but stretched out her hands towards Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu was standing, and Bo Yanyan was sitting. Liang Wanqiu had to lower her head when looking at her. She lowered her eyes and smiled helplessly: "I haven't taken a shower yet, so don't hug me. I will hug you after I take a shower, okay?" " I want

    it after taking a bath, and I want it now." Bo Yanyan got up and came to hug her, she hugged Liang Wanqiu's slender waist from behind Liang Wanqiu, and rubbed her head on her thin back: " Sister, you smell so good."

    Liang Wanqiu didn't dare to move, and raised her hands forward.

    After a while, she asked: "Are you ready?"

    Bo Yanyan let go of her hand: "Okay, sister, go take a shower."

    Liang Wanqiu went to the closet to get her pajamas. The pajamas she brought this time were all Thin shorts and short sleeves. After looking for clothes, Liang Wanqiu took underwear and underwear before going to the bathroom.