Chapter 119

Chapter 119

    The first thing Xie Ning did when he woke up in the morning was to pick up his phone and read WeChat.

    Zhao Shiran did not reply to her message.

    Xie Ning was a little disappointed. Even if she copied and pasted those messages on the Internet, it would take time to search, and it would take time to copy them. She still had to correct typos.

    Xie Ning: "Mr. Zhao, are you awake? Have you taken any medicine?"

    Xie Ning: "Breakfast is very important, eat it on time."

    "Hot milk is good for your health, remember to drink a glass in the morning, and some porridge, You can drink it all, and let your chef prepare it for you."

    At a loss for words, Xie Ning started searching the Internet again, and sent dozens of messages.

    One last message.

    "Mr. Zhao, you must take good care of your body."

    At ten o'clock in the morning, when the high-level meeting was held, Zhao Shiran glanced at WeChat and saw the message Xie Ning sent her.

    Too many words, don't read.

    The meeting ended and it was twelve o'clock at noon.

    Xie Ning sent another message.

    "Mr. Zhao, have you had lunch yet?"

    After that was a photo of the crew's boxed lunch, two taels of white rice, one seaweed pork rib soup, and six dishes, four meat dishes and two green vegetables. In short, The crew's food is good.

    Zhao Shiran finally replied.

    "Can you finish it?"

    Xie Ning: "Well, I'm going to add a chicken leg later." I have a

    good appetite.

    Zhao Shiran thought of himself. He drank a glass of lemon and honey water in the morning. Up to now, his stomach is empty and uncomfortable. As for the stomach pain, he has long since lost consciousness, and now he has no appetite to eat.

    Xie Ning: "Mr. Zhao, have you read the message I sent you this morning?"

    Zhao Shiran: "No."

    Xie Ning: "???"

    Zhao Shiran: "There are too many words, I don't want to read."

    Zhao Shiran: "If you have something to say, just get to the point, don't talk nonsense."

    Xie Ning bit the big chicken leg, why did she post so much? News to please the big boss.

    Xie Ning: "Mr. Zhao, I know I was wrong."

    Xie Ning: "Mr. Zhao, I won't bother you anymore. I will work hard after I am full and earn more money for you and the company." The

    assistant came over and asked Where does Zhao Shiran want to go for lunch today, so she can make an order.

    Zhao Shiran thought for a while: "Does the company's high-level restaurant have chicken legs and kelp rib soup?" The

    assistant was stunned, and quickly smiled: "There are ordinary employees' restaurants."

    Zhao Shiran: "Go and call me a copy."

    Assistant: "Mr. Zhao, do you need anything else?"

    Zhao Shiran thought of the photo Xie Ning sent her, and ordered the same dish as Xie Ning.