Chapter 49

Chapter 049

    While Bo Yanyan was wondering, Xia Yan's news also came.

    "Bo Yunyun is here, do you want to drive her away?"

    The people of the Bo family have never given up looking for Bo Yanyan in the past few years, but they couldn't find anyone. Well, the state doesn't want the Bo family to find Bo Yanyan.

    Bo Yanyan thought of the plot in the book, so did Bo Yunyun rush over to drug her?

    Isn't Bo Yunyun looking for death?

    After she left Bo's house, she didn't think about going back, nor did she think about making trouble. Instead, she became a stranger and didn't bother each other.

    Bo Yunyun will be her daughter, and she will marry in the future, find a man of the right family, and live a superior life for the rest of her life.

    As for her? Bo Yanyanzhi is not here, she has a wider world, she doesn't want to be attached to her family, rely on others, and live by watching a man's face.

    But Bo Yunyun didn't want to be her eldest lady, so she wanted to die.

    She wanted to see how Bo Yunyun drugged her.

    Bo Yanyan replied to Xia Yan: "No, leave her alone."

    "What if she hurts you?" Xia Yan was worried.

    Bo Yanyan: "Then send her to prison."

    Afraid that Liang Wanqiu said that she was playing with her mobile phone in class, Bo Yanyan didn't reply to her message, and planned to wait until the class bell rang before replying.

    When Liang Wanqiu came out of the milk tea shop, Bo Yunyun and the two little sisters saw her.

    Liang Wanqiu is dressed very casually today. Her long black hair is tied behind her head with a dark green hair rope, revealing a delicate and white face. She has no makeup, but she looks better than most people after careful grooming.

    She was wearing a set of bright yellow casual clothes, sneakers on her feet, and her exposed arms and legs were slender and white, which was very attractive.

    "It's Liang Wanqiu." The little sister said softly, "Why is she here? Is she here to pick up Bo Yanyan?"

    The round-faced girl said: "Bo Yanyan is her cousin, she must have come to look for Bo Yanyan."

    After all, they haven't stepped out of the campus yet, they are still high school students, facing Liang Wanqiu who is struggling in the entertainment industry Sister, unconsciously, I felt a little scared.

    It is said on the Internet that Liang Wanqiu is very beautiful, but she has a gentle temperament and loves to laugh, so she is very friendly.

    A few girls felt that the Liang Wanqiu they saw today was glamorous and charming, with a pair of peach blossom eyes, but it seemed difficult to approach.

    Bo Yunyun was apprehensive and slightly guilty.

    After thinking about it, they are all fans of Bo Yanyan today, and they came to find Bo Yanyan to be friends.

    Besides, the little sister doesn't know the relationship between Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan, doesn't she know? The two were not sisters at all.

    "It's a big deal to invite them to dinner together." Bo Yunyun thought of the bottle of medicine she bought in her bag. If Liang Wanqiu ruined her affairs, she wouldn't mind giving Liang Wanqiu some medicine.