Chapter 95

Chapter 095

    There was a sound of splashing water inside, and Liang Wanqiu heard the sound of a little girl stepping out of the bathtub.

    Then came the sound of slippers sliding on the floor, and the sound of thin smoke, panting slightly: "Sister, wait for me a while."

    Liang Wanqiu stood against the wall, she raised her head, thought seriously, and said to herself Have you ever told Bo Yanyan that you love her very much?

    It has been said, but very little has been said.

    She is more introverted and doesn't like to say nice things very much.

    Most of the time, she felt that the two of them connected with each other, so there was no need to talk about it.

    After waiting for less than a minute, the door was opened from the inside by thin smoke.

    In the bathroom, water vapor lingers and white mist fills the air.

    Thin smoky hair hangs loose, she is wearing a hotel white bathrobe, loose and loose, and she has not had time to tidy it up, revealing a slender and beautiful swan neck, with a piece of snow-white skin underneath, with a slightly raised soft curve, and you can still see That perfect silhouette.

    Her long hair covered most of her face, and the small face that was exposed was smudged by water vapor, and it was a rouge color. The red lips were very moist, but the almond eyes were even more moist.

    Her eyes were bold and straightforward, she stared straight at Liang Wanqiu, thousands of stars were shining in her eyes, it was astonishingly bright.

    Liang Wanqiu suddenly didn't dare to look her directly in the eyes.

    She looked a little dazed, staring at Liang Wanqiu.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan stretched out her hand, stroked Liang Wanqiu's red and swollen eyelids, and asked softly, "Why did you cry?"

    Liang Wanqiu held her hand and pressed it to her face: "It's okay, I just miss you "

    Bo Yanyan probably guessed what happened, she stretched out her two white arms, wrapped them around Liang Wanqiu's neck, and kissed her on the cheek.

    "I miss my sister too, and I love her very much."

    Liang Wanqiu smiled and hugged her back.

    Bo Yanyan put her head on Liang Wanqiu's shoulder and rubbed it: "Sister, I haven't wiped my feet yet."

    Liang Wanqiu let her go.

    Bo Yanyan turned and went into the bathroom, and she came out with a clean white towel.

    In the living room, Thin Smoke was wiping her feet. Her feet were white and lovely, and even the toes were round and shiny. Liang Wanqiu took a few glances, and she turned her gaze back, lowered her head, and played with her fingers.

    After Bo Yanyan dried her feet, she changed into the pink cotton slippers she brought, and sat down next to Liang Wanqiu on those slippers, holding Liang Wanqiu with one hand to play.

    "Sister, will you be angry with me? There are many things I haven't told you."

    She wanted to confess, but she couldn't reveal her identity casually, even if that person was her closest person, yes Her partner, she can't tell either.

    Liang Wanqiu came to school to look for her yesterday, and on the way back to school, she also thought about whether to tell her.

    In the end, she felt that Liang Wanqiu would not believe what she had said, so she chose not to say anything, anyway, it was only a day.