Chapter 77

Chapter 077

    Sister Zhang felt that she had to compare Bo Yanyan's photo with the photos of those academicians to find out Bo Yanyan's grandpa or grandma.

    When Sister Zhang had this idea, Liang Wanqiu's fans and some enthusiastic netizens were already helping Bo Yanyan find her grandpa and grandma.

    When Liang Wanqiu woke up, stretched her waist and opened the door of the lounge, she found a group of people around the door, Ni Yulian and the director Xie Ping were there, looking at her like an alien.

    Liang Wanqiu was startled, and weakly raised her hand: "Is there something wrong?"

    Bo Yanyan was still taking a nap, afraid of waking her up, Liang Wanqiu pulled the door behind her, she looked at Xie Ping, then at Ni Yulian, okay? Yi Yi forced a smile on his face, and the words were directed at Ni Yulian.

    "Sister, don't look at me like that, I'm afraid."

    Xie Ping rubbed his hands and laughed twice: "Mr. Liang, Mr. Zhao just called me when you were resting, saying that there will be no filming today, and the crew is resting." Long time."

    He used you, Liang Wanqiu was so frightened that cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

    The main reason is that the way they looked at her was really scary, as if they had never known her before.

    In the end, the director told everyone to leave, to pack up, to call it a day, and to go back to the hotel to rest.

    Ni Yulian pulled Liang Wanqiu over. Liu Min and Xie Ning also wanted to eat melons. The four of them were leading actors. Third sister, Liang Wanqiu is the youngest, she is the fourth sister.

    "Xiaoqiu, tell my sister, what exactly does your family do?" Ni Yulian had already analyzed it with her team. So many academicians paid attention to Liang Wanqiu, and they really just admired it, and had no other purpose.

    That's why they were even more curious about Liang Wanqiu's specialties and asked these academicians to pay attention to her.

    The Weibo account registered today has been followed for about the same time, and this group of academicians is also related to each other.

    Isn't this just an agreement, everyone agreed to register on Weibo and follow Liang Wanqiu together, what virtue and ability is she, why is she.

    Liang Wanqiu wanted to cry but had no tears: "My family is really ordinary, my parents are ordinary people, sister, you have to believe me, I am also an ordinary person, if thrown on the street, I am just a passerby that no one pays attention to."

    Ni Yulian stared at her delicate and perfect face for a few seconds. With this appearance and figure, how could she be a passerby? Passers-by really look like this, they will wake up with a smile in their dreams.

    Liu Min said at this time: "Xiaoqiu, just tell us the truth."

    Xie Ning next to him was also very curious and nodded vigorously.

    They didn't do this before she went to bed, so what happened when she went to bed?

    Could it be that another academician came to pay attention to her?

    Liang Wanqiu swallowed, it was an unexpected surprise that this academician paid attention to her, of course she was happy, it was like a pie fell from the sky, only fell on her head.

    The two academicians paid attention to her. She was a little scared, also strange, confused, uneasy, and would think too much.

    There are three academicians who need to pay attention to her. Liang Wanqiu feels that she is afraid to eat dinner. If there are four, will she be able to sleep soundly tonight?