Chapter 58

Chapter 058

    A classmate was taking pictures of Bo Yanyan with her mobile phone. Seeing that she was watching the live broadcast, she walked behind Bo Yanyan curiously and took a few glances.

    So I was watching Liang Wanqiu's live broadcast.

    On the other side, the food at the barbecue stall was overcooked, and a girl came over to ask Bo Yanyan to eat.

    After the live broadcast, Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su got up one after the other, Liang Wanqiu stretched, then she took out a tissue and a small mirror from her bag, and wiped off the lipstick on her mouth.

    Lin Su's assistant handed her a glass of water, Lin Su took it, said thank you, and then stood against the wall to drink the water.

    Sister Zhang came with her. Seeing that the live broadcast was over, she was chatting with the organizer.

    Seeing Liang Wanqiu standing aside and looking at her mobile phone, Sister Zhang waved her hand: "Xiaoqiu, come here, this is Mr. Wang."

    The man on the opposite side looked to be in his forties or fifties, wearing black-rimmed glasses, and very fat , The belly is bigger than a pregnant woman who is six or seven months pregnant.

    Seeing that Sister Zhang was called Liang Wanqiu, Mr. Wang smiled and asked, "Mr. Liang, can I add a WeChat?"

    He said, raising his hand to the assistant behind him, who handed over the phone.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at him, this look was too explicit and obscene.

    She is no stranger, Liang Wanqiu has seen this kind of look too many times.

    There were many people around, Liang Wanqiu could only smile and say, "Okay."

    Scan the QR code to add friends.

    Mr. Wang also said that he wanted to add Lin Su's WeChat. Lin Su stepped on high heels and walked past him without even giving him a look.

    Mr. Wang's face was ugly, and his eyes darkened.

    Liang Wanqiu silently said in her heart that she did a good job.     Sister Zhang hurriedly said: "She has been busy filming for the past few days, and she only sleeps

    for three hours a night. She hasn't had a good rest, so she probably didn't hear it. I'll ask you later."

Looks better, continue chatting with Sister Zhang.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at Lin Su's back, she had already walked outside, Liang Wanqiu hesitated, and chased after her.

    "Do you have work in the afternoon?" Liang Wanqiu chased after her and asked, "Would you like to have a meal together? I'm starving to death."

    Lin Su replied: "Okay." After leaving

    the building, the heat came oncoming.

    There were still several reporters waiting there, and the interview lasted for more than an hour. It was almost four o'clock when Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su got into the car. The driver was Lin Su's assistant, and Liang Wanqiu and Lin Su sat in the back.

    Liang Wanqiu searched for nearby restaurants with her mobile phone, wondering what to eat next?

    Lin Su was answering Sister Zhang's phone call.

    "Where did you two go?"

    "Where's Liang Wanqiu? Are you with me?"

    Sister Zhang's voice was loud: "Those are all the fathers of the gold masters. How many times have I said it? Can you put on a show ?" Just add a WeChat."