Chapter 8

Chapter 008

    Luo Qingli's face was cold, she nodded her head as a response.

    After finally greeting everyone, Liang Wanqiu entered the hall and changed his shoes.

    Cheng Yunan had already moved her luggage to the second floor, a room specially prepared for the guests who came over.

    The room is not big, but it is elegantly and warmly furnished, decorated with flowers, there are flower baskets on the table, on the floor, and by the window, which makes people feel better easily.

    The program team didn't follow Liang Wanqiu to shoot, so she was asked to rest first, and then I have to prepare dinner with everyone.

    Liang Wanqiu took a shower and changed into a yellow sportswear, black sneakers, which are resistant to dirt, and she even put on light makeup.

    Seeing her, Qin Bing smiled and said, "Xiao Liang is here, come quickly, we are discussing what to eat for dinner, what do you want to eat?"

    Liang Wanqiu smiled slightly: "I can do anything, I am not picky."

    She Sitting down next to Luo Qingli, Luo Qingli saw her and leaned towards Cheng Yunan.

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." She acted as if she didn't see Luo Qingli's little gesture, but looked at Qin Bing who was talking with a smile on her face.

    Qin Bing assigned a task, and the three young men went out to find ingredients. He and Zhu Caiying stayed at home. After finding the ingredients, the two of them were in charge of cooking, and then Cheng Yunan and Liang Wanqiu took care of the dishes.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed in her heart. She watched two episodes of this program yesterday at home. None of the four resident guests could cook. The two episodes she watched were guests who came over to find ingredients to cook, wash dishes, and clean the kitchen.

    If Sister Zhang hadn't agreed to the program group for her, she really didn't want to come here. She came here to sell her strength, and she didn't even pay her a penny.

    After Qin Bing finished speaking, he asked, "Do you have any comments?"

    Several people said no.

    Zhu Caiying ordered pickled fish, Qin Bing ordered braised chicken wings, Cheng Yunan ordered stir-fried eel, Luo Qingli ordered cold cucumber, and Liang Wanqiu ordered tomato and egg soup.

    Ingredients needed for dinner: grass carp, sauerkraut, eel, chicken wings, peppers, cucumbers, eggs, tomatoes.

    Liang Wanqiu, Luo Qingli and Cheng Yunan went out, and on the road outside, the three discussed the types of ingredients they were looking for.

    Cheng Yunan said: "I'll go find chicken wings, eggs, and sauerkraut, and I'll leave the other ingredients to you."

    Luo Qingli looked at him with a half-smile. No one is a fool. They all know that these three ingredients are simple, and the shops in the village have frozen ones. Chicken wings, the villagers have sauerkraut and eggs, you can ask them directly.

    Cheng Yunan chose these three ingredients, and some of the remaining ingredients were simpler, but rice field eel and grass carp were the most difficult, and he successfully avoided this problem.

    Liang Wanqiu has the lowest position in the cafe, so she is not qualified to speak, so she will find whichever ingredients are left for her.

    After Cheng Yunan finished speaking, he walked towards the village shop.