Chapter 99

Chapter 099

    Luo Qingli was very straightforward, took a screenshot of her voting page, and sent it to Liang Wanqiu on WeChat.

    There are two options in total, Bo Yanyan Gong and Liang Wanqiu Gong.

    There is no mutual attack.

    Liang Wanqiu saw Luo Qingli vote for Liang Wanqiu.

    The data shows that 80% of the people voted for Liang Wanqiu's attack, and 20% of them voted for Bo Yanyan's attack.

    So in the eyes of outsiders, she and the little girl are her opponents.

    Liang Wanqiu couldn't understand why she became the one below.

    The reason is that she is not as thick-skinned as the little girl and cannot cry.

    Liang Wanqiu sent this screenshot of Luo Qingli to Bo Yanyan.

    Bo Yanyan who just finished answering the phone: "..."

    She sat down next to Liang Wanqiu, said with her fingers, "I initiated the first time, I was the second time, and the third time..."

    Every time , she eats her sister thoroughly, okay?

    Why is she so useless in the eyes of the majority of netizens?

    Liang Wanqiu blushed: "You cried for the first time."

    The most important first time, she obviously wanted to do it cruelly.

    If she had known that the little girl was pretending, she would have done it long ago.

    Alas, Liang Wanqiu sighed inwardly.

    "Sister." Bo Yanyan leaned over and put her head on Liang Wanqiu's shoulder: "How about sleeping? We haven't seen each other for three days."

    Liang Wanqiu reached out and pushed her head away: "It's lunch time, I want to eat at noon What?"

    She touched her phone and came over to order takeaway.

    After ordering takeaway, Liang Wanqiu turned on the TV and sat on the sofa to watch TV.

    Bo Yanyan didn't bother her, but went to the study.

    After sitting down on the chair, Bo Yanyan thought about the voting incident just now, and the more she thought about it, the more depressed she became.

    She stood in front of the full-length mirror, holding her face for a long time.

    Does she look alike? Why do netizens judge people by their appearance?

    Thin Smoke shook her head.

    After turning on the computer, she registered a small account, found a picture of a lotus flower that middle-aged and elderly people like most on the Internet, and changed her name: Jiahe Wanshixing.

    Bo Yanyan went to Weibo with a small account, and first clicked on the voting page of her and Liang Wanqiu, who was the winner, and Bo Yanyan voted for Bo Yanyan.

    She found that there were more than 100 million voters, and only 10% of them voted for her.

    Thin smoke clicked to open the comment area.

    [Beautiful and gentle Royal Sister Gong and pure little white flower girl suffer, love, love. ]

    [My sister is very obedient when she looks at it, and she is receptive at first sight. ]