Chapter 65

Chapter 065

    Without even raising her eyelids, she put the phone next to her mouth, whispered, and sent the voice.

    Liang Wanqiu pinched the phone and looked around, and saw a fair side face, which made people feel very cold.

    Zhao Shiran's appearance is not particularly outstanding, but she has a good temperament, so that everyone who sees her often ignores her face and only pays attention to her clear and cold temperament.

    Standing in the sun, she raised her head and raised her chin to a beautiful arc.

    Then, she took off the sunglasses she was wearing and handed them to the bodyguard behind her.

    With a casual glance, Zhao Shiran saw Liang Wanqiu who was walking with his head down and playing with his mobile phone.

    She has no makeup, her hair is loosely tied with a red jade belt, and hangs behind her head. The skin on her face is snow-white, cold white, the eyelashes are thick and long, and her red lips are tightly pursed.

    Zhao Shiran stared at Liang Wanqiu, and she was indeed the most conspicuous beauty in the crowd, who could be noticed at a glance.

    If it was before, Zhao Shiran would not have bothered to say hello to Liang Wanqiu.

    In her eyes, she will only pay attention to those who are useful to her and can make her money.

    She is cold, proud, realistic, cold-blooded, and crazy.

    "Miss Liang." Zhao Shiran came over on high heels. She stood in front of Liang Wanqiu and stretched out a thin hand: "Hello."

    Liang Wanqiu suddenly heard someone calling her, thinking it was the staff of the hotel, or Guests staying at the hotel.

    She looked up and saw a thin woman standing in front of her, who was almost a head taller than her, with slender eyes that were deep and cold.

    Zhao Shiran has a characteristic, no matter who she looks at, it gives people a feeling that she hates this person very much.

    Liang Wanqiu was stunned, the phone was still held high.

    Zhao Shiran!

    She never thought of meeting Zhao Shiran. In Liang Wanqiu's eyes, she and Bo Yanyan are normal people, while Zhao Shiran and the hero Li Shaochen are perverts.

    How can a normal person provoke two lunatics? There are many things normal people dare not do.

    But a lunatic can do whatever he wants, without reason or logic at all.

    "Ms. Liang, hello, I'm Zhao Shiran." Seeing Liang Wanqiu staring blankly at her, Zhao Shiran repeated, with her hand still stretched out.

    Her waist was slightly bent, waiting for Liang Wanqiu to respond and shake hands with her.

    She was already taller than Liang Wanqiu, plus Zhao Shiran was wearing high heels, Liang Wanqiu was out to buy breakfast, so she was wearing a pair of blue flip-flops.

    "Hello." After realizing it, Liang Wanqiu hurriedly said: "Mr. Zhao."

    She stretched out her hand, and her fingertips touched Zhao Shiran's cold fingers.

    The two shook hands and separated quickly.

    "Sister."

    Bo Yanyan's voice came at this time. She was wearing a cotton beige short skirt and slippers of the same style as Liang Wanqiu, both of the same color. She was standing at the entrance of the hotel lobby with a mobile phone , loudly called Liang Wanqiu.