Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    Luo Shuya came in, put down a fruit plate, and went out again.

    Luo Qingli continued to browse Weibo, and began to watch other people's sweet love again.

    After reading it, she felt that her girlish heart was overflowing.

    Luo Shuying called.

    Luo Qingli hesitated for several seconds before pressing the answer button.

    "Your mother and I have found a good marriage partner for you. Let's get engaged in a while, and try to have the wedding in the second half of next year."

    Luo Shuying's voice was full of joy: "Your mother and I are very satisfied with him, you should get along well with him , don't mess things up."

    Luo Qingli opened her mouth slightly, and she licked her lips.

    Endless grievances welled up in my heart, but I didn't know how to express them.

    "Who's that man?" she whispered.

    When the words fell, tears burst out.

    Luo Shuying paused, and heard the choking in her voice, but he didn't care, but with a warning tone: "A friend of my father, the son of your Uncle Jiang, was in the same class as you in elementary school, and came to our house to play when I was a child." Yes."

    Luo Qingli rubbed her eyes.

    I have a little impression of the little boy who pulled her hair, threw away her doll, and splashed ink on her princess dress as soon as they met.

    When I was young, adults said that he liked you, that's why he bullied you.

    Later, she grew up.

    I have seen many similar remarks on the Internet, saying that a little boy likes a little girl, he just bullies her hard to get her attention.

    Every time she sees others say that, she just finds it funny.

    Then how can I like it? It's obviously a human being, and I owe it too much.

    Everyone is five or six years old, why can she be well-behaved, sensible, not to bully others, not to damage other people's beloved things.

    What about the little boy? Obviously stubborn, bad-hearted, and spoiled by others.

    Luo Qingli was silent.

    Luo Shuying was not asking for her wishes, but informing her.

    "After you get engaged, your marriage will be made public."

    After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

    Luo Qingli put on her shoes and went out.

    Downstairs, she saw Luo Shuya on the phone.

    After hanging up the phone, Luo Shuya raised her eyes and met the tearful face.

    Seeing her looking over, Luo Qingli ran in and threw herself into her arms, holding Luo Shuya and crying.

    "I haven't met him before, how can I marry him?"

    "There is no arranged marriage now."

    "But there is a marriage." Luo Shuya patted her on the back: "Ah Li is obedient, everything you have enjoyed these years It was all given to you by the family, and now you have to pay for it."