Chapter 50

Chapter 050

    Tall women generally have longer feet, and sometimes they can't buy suitable shoes and need to wear shoes of about forty sizes.

    Among the women Liang Wanqiu knew, there was only one who wore size 41 shoes, and that woman was over 1.8 meters tall.

    But this woman is less than 1.6 meters tall, but her feet are ridiculously big.

    Liang Wanqiu quickly focused on Bo Yunyun, she curled up there, not daring to move, crying a little loudly.

    Her two little sisters went downstairs holding hands. Seeing such a scene, they dared not speak and stood aside in fear.

    Some customers are accusing Bo Yunyun, and the words are not friendly.

    The police came quickly, and after understanding the situation, they took away the glasses of water.

    I also asked everyone to go to the police station. A policeman was questioning Bo Yunyun's family members. He learned that they were still high school students and asked them to call their parents over.

    When Liang Wanqiu looked at the woman's feet, Bo Yanyan looked at the woman's feet and legs.

    She stepped aside, stood against the wall, and took out her phone from her pocket to send Xia Yan a message.

    "That couple are secret whistle?"

    Xia Yan: "Well, they are teammates. They should be pretending to be a couple. That woman is actually a man."

    Xia Yan also pretended to be a woman when she was on a mission before. They will have special courses and training. Whatever role you want, you will be able to integrate into it the fastest.

    Bo Yanyan: "No wonder her feet are so big and she wears black socks."

    Girls rarely wear socks when they wear skirts.

    Xia Yan: "That's to cover the hair on the legs."

    Bo Yanyan went to chat with him, and Xia Yan answered whatever she asked.

    Bo Yanyan looked at the crowd surrounding Bo Yunyun, and she couldn't tell if Anshao didn't take the initiative to reveal herself.

    Liang Wanqiu came over, took her hand and said, "Let's go to the police station."

    The police station was not far away, it took ten minutes to walk there, Liang Wanqiu still drove there.

    Under the criticism and education of the two policemen, Bo Yunyun contacted Bo Yunting. She did not dare to tell Bo's father and mother about this, fearing that they would be disappointed with her.

    Bo Yunting didn't want to bother with her at all, but this matter involved Bo Yanyan, thinking of the people behind Bo Yanyan, Bo Yunting didn't care about Bo Yunyun's death, but he was afraid of implicating the Bo family.

    "I asked Xie Ning to come over. Just tell me what you did. Bo Yanyan won't go home. She's next to a big tree now. Don't mess with her. No one will mess with the person she's looking for. Get up."

    Bo Yunyun is not stupid, she can read words and expressions, she heard the trembling in Bo Yunting's voice.

    Bo Yunyun bit her lip and said, "I see, is it useful for Xie Ning to come over?"

    For Xie Ning, Bo Yunyun looked down on her, she was just a tool for giving birth.

    Bo Yunting: "I can't afford to lose face." He hung up the phone.