Chapter 64

Chapter 064

    Xiang Chunhui sent someone to beat up Chen Jiaojiao's parents, saying that if they didn't break up, her parents would die.

    Xiang Chunhui's family is richer than Zhao Fulin's.

    In order to protect Chen Jiaojiao, Zhao Fulin broke up with her.

    At this time, Chen Jiaojiao was also very afraid of Xiang Chunhui. She took a sum of money from Xiang Chunhui and left the imperial capital with her parents.

    Later, Xiang Chunhui married Zhao Fulin, and Chen Jiaojiao was always the cinnabar mole in his heart, Bai Yueguang.

    He didn't like Xiang Chunhui at all.

    Zhao Fulin has a weak personality, and he is very afraid of Xiang Chunhui.

    A few years after marriage, Zhao Fulin met Chen Jiaojiao again, and at this time, Chen Jiaojiao's parents had passed away, and she had no weakness, so she wanted to take revenge on Xiang Chunhui.

    Xiang Chunhui's death was very strange. It can be said that Zhao Fulin and Chen Jiaojiao jointly killed him.

    At that time, Zhao Shiran was still young, Zhao Fulin didn't like this daughter, she looked like Xiang Chunhui, and she also had a temperament like Xiang Chunhui at a young age.

    Zhao Fulin wanted to kill Zhao Shiran, but Chen Jiaojiao's heart softened at that time.

    Zhao Shiran gradually grew up, she knew everything, how her mother died, and her father was snatched by her mother.

    Therefore, the hatred towards Zhao Fulin and Zhao Meina dissipated a little.

    Otherwise, according to Zhao Shiran's temperament, how could Zhao Meina live so long.

    When she personally went to country M to pick up Zhao Meina back to China, Zhao Shiran loved her younger sister. Her feelings for Zhao Meina were complicated and contradictory.

    On the one hand, he felt that she was innocent and shouldn't be involved. On the other hand, he hated her and hated that she had a father and mother who loved her.

    As for her, she had nothing, her father hated her, and her mother didn't like her either, so Xiang Chunhui vented all his dissatisfaction for not getting Zhao Fulin on Zhao Shiran.

    When Chen Jiaojiao got older, when she saw her, she thought she had seen Xiang Chunhui, and she was very afraid of her, let alone like her.

    Therefore, Zhao Shiran doesn't believe in all feelings. She and Li Shaochen have known each other since childhood, and Li Shaochen has been pursuing her. She enjoys Li Shaochen's pursuit and the feeling of being loved.

    But she knew very well that she didn't love Li Shaoshen, and she didn't love anyone.

    She knows better that only money will not betray her and will always belong to her.

    Let Zhao Meina return to China because she has a little sister's love for her sister, and because Zhao Meina doesn't know all this, she thinks her sister is very capable and relies on her.

    So, she asked Zhao Meina to go back to China, be obedient, film and make money for her.

    But she didn't expect that Zhao Meina fell in love with Liang Wanqiu's sister.

    Zhao Shiran thought that Zhao Meina might offend Liang Wanqiu.

    The little sisterhood is gone.