Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    All afternoon, Lin Su didn't come back.

    In the evening, Mother Lin called.

    "Is this going to be a New Year's Eve dinner at Xiaonian's house? If we don't come back, we'll take the cabinet to the door. You can go to sleep on the street tonight."

    At half past six, Lin Su came back after a while, wrapped in a suit. Down jacket, long to the knees, revealing thin pajama pants, long hair hanging loose, still holding a handful of melon seeds in his hand.

    Seeing that she had a bad face, Lin's mother gave her a supercilious look, and continued cooking with Lin's father.

    Luo Qingli squatted by the sofa and was preparing the fruits and various nuts for tomorrow. Lin Su entered the room and closed the door. It was freezing cold outside.

    She walked to the small coffee table, shook the remaining melon seeds into the green plate, and shook the garbage into the trash can.

    Lin Su went to get her water glass, took a glass of boiling water, and walked slowly to the kitchen with the glass of water in her hand.

    Mother Lin held up the spatula: "What are you doing here?"

    Father Lin laughed cheerfully.

    Lin Su looked at the white mist and said, "If I miss you, come and accompany you." Mother     Lin

    wanted to hit her on the head with a spatula: "Go outside to find A Li, and don't bother me and your dad."

Su just didn't want to face Luo Qingli, she just came to the kitchen, how could she want to leave.

    Mother Lin hates iron for being weak. She has helped so much as a mother, but this daughter, alas, can't be taught or something, why didn't she inherit her emotional intelligence at all.

    Mother Lin glared at Father Lin, "It's all your fault."

    Father Lin looked embarrassed, looking at his wife and then at his daughter, daring not to say anything.

    Lin Su was still driven away by Lin's mother.

    Lin Su finished drinking the water, hesitated for a moment, put down the glass, and went to Luo Qingli's side.

    She also squatted down, following Luo Qingli's example, grabbed a handful of each dried fruit and put them on the plate, and then brought the candy plate over, poured out some of each candy, and arranged the fruits that are common in winter Well, nothing more than oranges, apples and strawberries.

    Lin Su looked at the strawberries that Mama Lin bought, they smelled sweet and sweet, and looked delicious.

    She took a strawberry and looked at Luo Qingli: "Do you want to eat it? I'll wash it for you."

    Luo Qingli raised her eyes, did she think she was going to ignore her?

    Luo Qingli nodded.

    Lin Su put a dozen strawberries in a fruit plate, and went to wash the strawberries. After washing them, she brought the fruit plate over. There were too many things on the small coffee table, and it was not easy to put them away. There were also items on the wooden cabinet next to them. Lin Su could only hold the fruit plate.

    "Okay, you can eat." She said to Luo Qingli.

    Luo Qingli tilted her head, and she opened her mouth, her lips were rosy, the opening was not too wide, and the white teeth could be vaguely seen inside, and a small pink tongue could be seen faintly.