Chapter 7

Chapter 007

    Bo Yanyan nodded her head shyly: "I have seen my sister's play, she is very beautiful."

    Liang Wanqiu smiled: "You are also beautiful, too."

    She took Bo Yanyan's thin white wrist and pulled her She came in, found a pair of pink rabbit slippers that she hadn't worn yet at the entrance, and gave Bo Yanyan a signal to change her shoes.

    Bo Yanyan took the shoes and kept her head down.

    Liang Wanqiu closed the door.

    After putting the food on the dining table, she took a thin cigarette to wash her hands, and then the two sat down at the dining table.

    Bo Yanyan smiled sweetly at Liang Wanqiu, this smile was very sweet, but there was also a sense of foolishness.

    Liang Wanqiu gave her the rice and chopsticks: "Don't be nervous, just treat me as your friend or sister."

    Bo Yanyan took the chopsticks and nodded shyly.

    Liang Wanqiu buried her head in her meal, and occasionally reminded Bo Yanyan to add vegetables to eat more.

    Halfway through the meal, Sister Zhang called: "It's been a day, have you done your homework?"

    "Yes, I've written a few pages." Liang Wanqiu answered after swallowing the rice in his mouth. Sister Zhang's words: "Sister, can I go alone tomorrow?" Sister Zhang:     "

    Otherwise, I don't have time to accompany you now, and you don't have an assistant."

Every time she goes to the filming crew, she is alone. Sister Zhang still has a few artists in her hands. She is so confused, and she is willing to take care of her. It is true love.

    Sister Zhang instructed over there: "Those two male guests may touch their hands in private, you know how to be patient and don't hit anyone? Just stay for two nights, build a good relationship with Luo Qingli, and find a way to get along with Luo Qingli." Qingli stay together, you know?"

    Liang Wanqiu nodded: "I know."

    After hanging up the phone, he saw the little girl who was eating quietly opposite her looking at her with complicated eyes.

    "What's wrong?" Liang Wanqiu was a little strange: "What are you looking at me for? Eat."

    Bo Yanyan's face was still red, she seemed embarrassed, but she mustered up the courage to ask: "Is my sister going to work? Then can I still deliver meals to my sister in the future?"

    She opened a pair of clean and soft eyes like a deer Looking at Liang Wanqiu, his palm-sized face was full of anticipation.

    Liang Wanqiu asks herself that she is not a face control person, but she likes gentle people. If she has a good and soft personality, it will arouse her desire to protect the most. She will not take hard.

    In the past, her friends didn't want to take food delivery, so they just acted like a baby to her, pretended to be gentle and talked to her, and she happily ran down to get them something.

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it, and the program team probably posted on Weibo that she was going to participate in a variety show. The little girl looked like a good girl, not someone who would gossip.

    She put down her chopsticks and said seriously: "My sister is going to record a variety show, and I will come back the day after tomorrow, and then come to the restaurant where you work for dinner." After