Chapter 41

Chapter 041

    Bo Yanyan closed her eyes, so happy that she flew up.

    She grabbed Liang Wanqiu's hand and stuck it to her face, rubbing it lightly like a clingy kitten.

    Liang Wanqiu let her rub against her until the little girl gradually fell asleep.

    The bedroom was silent, and Liang Wanqiu could still hear Bo Yanyan's subtle and steady breathing.

    She couldn't sleep, so she pulled her hand out, touched the quilt behind Bo Yanyan, pressed the corner of the quilt for her, and then let her go.

    Lying on her back, she took a deep breath.

    She couldn't see Bo Yanyan crying, that's why she made the promise. After seeing Bo Yanyan smiling, she felt that the promise was worth it.

    It doesn't affect Bo Yanyan's study, and Bo Yanyan is happy again.

    However, in the dead of night, the little girl who loves to cry and act like a baby fell asleep.

    She regretted it a little, and felt that she was acting too impulsively. Bo Yanyan was still young and immature, but she, she was six years older than her, but she messed around with her.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed.

    The thin smoke next to her seemed to feel that it wasn't that warm anymore, so she moved over and fumbled around Liang Wanqiu's body until she found a soft and comfortable position, then she didn't move.

    Her hands were placed on Liang Wanqiu's belly, separated by a layer of soft and thin fabric.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't move her hand away, she was used to Bo Yanyan getting close to her and relying on her, and she was reluctant to push her away.

    What a terrible habit, she thought, and gradually fell asleep.

    Liang Wanqiu was woken up by Liang's mother. When she opened her eyes, she looked out of the window. The dark curtains were heavy, and she could vaguely see the hazy sunlight outside.

    She took Bo Yanyan's hand away from her neck. Bo Yanyan was a little uncomfortable, and she frowned.

    Liang Wanqiu had no choice but to gently lift off the pajamas that Bo Yanyan was wearing, and she saw a piece of soft and white skin. Liang Wanqiu held Bo Yanyan's hand and put her palm on her own belly.

    Xu felt the soft and warm touch of the skin, and Bo Yanyan calmed down and continued to sleep soundly.

    Liang Wanqiu lifted the quilt, helped Bo Yanyan cover the quilt again, and pressed the corners of the quilt with pillows.

    She was very sleepy, and she yawned several times after standing up, her whole head was groggy.

    The coldness hit, Liang Wanqiu became more sober, she took the down jacket hanging beside her, and casually draped it over her shoulders.

    After opening the door, I saw Mama Liang.

    Mama Liang is going out with Papa Liang today to pay New Year's greetings. She had a good rest. This morning, she put on makeup, trimmed her eyebrows, and put on lipstick on her mouth.

    Liang Wanqiu was stunned, staring blankly at her mother.

    It took a while for her to react, walked out, and closed the door by the way.

    She followed Mama Liang downstairs, and asked in a low voice, "It's been a long time since I saw you dressed up? Are you going on a date with my dad today?"