Chapter 6

Chapter 006

    Liang Wanqiu rubbed her messy hair, she got up from the bed, the curtains in the bedroom were not open, the room was dark and cool, making people want to continue to sleep.

    She has only been here for less than two days, and she has no intention of working, but there is money to be made, and it is impossible for her not to make it.

    "Are you making money?" Liang Wanqiu was more concerned about this: "Is the program group paying much?"

    Sister Zhang was speechless for a while: "Liang Wanqiu, you have a bigger picture, this is to increase your exposure, do you understand? This is a reality show, let the audience know your true character, you can attract fans, how many people are begging to be on this show, the show group is willing to let you participate in one episode, and you still want to ask them for money?"

    "If you are a first-line Entertainer, the show crew must have spent a lot of money to invite you to participate in the show, but you are an idiot." Sister Zhang didn't want to continue to hit Liang Wanqiu anymore, her own artist really didn't have any ambition at all, she paused for a few seconds and said, "This variety show has nothing to do with it." A resident guest, do you know how much the program team spent to hire him? He was paid 88 million for 21 days of recording."

    Liang Wanqiu was stunned: "So much money, I envy you."

    She has been in the entertainment industry for five years. In one year, he earned half of his money, and in less than a month, he made almost 100 million yuan.

    Sister Zhang was annoyed: "Who said someone is a first-tier male star? If you become a first-tier actor, even if you are not as good as him, you can at least earn half of his annual income."

    "Is there any price to pay?" Liang Wanqiu was a little moved.

    "Be obedient." Sister Zhang said resolutely, "Can you do it?"

    Liang Wanqiu smiled dryly: "Forget it, people should be content and always happy." We

    discussed the shooting time with Sister Zhang, that is, tomorrow, Zhang My sister asked her assistant to buy a round-trip ticket for Liang Wanqiu.

    The program was recorded for almost two days, and I arrived at the shooting location tomorrow, which should be in the afternoon. I chatted with those guests, had dinner, and the next day I did the work arranged by the program group. On the third day, I quietly left in the morning. Guests prepare mysterious gifts.

    Liang Wanqiu took a look at the resident guests, there were four people in total, two men and two women, two male entertainers, one veteran actor and one popular celebrity, all of them were very popular, Liang Wanqiu watched many old drama dramas.     As for the male artist, he is from an idol, he can’t sing, he can’t dance, he can’t even act in a play, he has made a lot of TV series and movies, each of which is ridiculed by the crowd, but he is praised by others, has good resources, and is loyal If there are many fans, it is very hot.     As for appearance, he is tall, with long legs, not very well-mannered, and not handsome.     Liang Wanqiu felt that she didn't like men, so she couldn't find out how handsome this man was.     The configuration of the two female artists is the same as that of the male ones, the veteran actress and the popular Xiaohua. Xiaohua is a child star who made her debut at the age of three, and won the Best Actress Award at the age of seventeen. She is 28 years old this year and has already transformed from an idol drama For the Tsing Yi route.     The old drama bone has been filming for more than 30 years, and it belongs to the kind that every household knows.     Liang Wanqiu looked at the profiles of these four permanent guests, and actually didn't really want to go, but Sister Zhang said that it would be good to get to know her, in case they like her, there will be suitable resources to introduce to her in the future, especially the two old guests. The drama bones are all important figures in the circle.     Xiaohua's uncle is a well-known director, her father is a famous TV host, her mother is an executive of a film and television company, her grandparents are Qingbei professors, and Sister Zhang has repeatedly asked Liang Wanqiu to have a good relationship with Xiaohua.     As for the trafficker, Sister Zhang asked Liang Wanqiu to stay away from him, so as not to be scolded by his fans.     Liang Wanqiu wants to say that the fans of the popular Xiaohua are just like the fans of the traffic niche, they are all horrified and crazy, okay?     Although she has never chased stars, she has friends who chased female stars, and even scolded them when they became crazy.     All morning, Liang Wanqiu was searching for the information of these four people, and ate a lot of melons on the Internet. The actor got divorced twice, cheated countless times, and heard that he likes to hook up with young actresses. She is very disgusted with this kind of person.     As for the male traffic, sleeping fans sleeping Internet celebrities, it seems that men and women can take it all, but they are selling pure lovers. Fans say that my brother is a pure virgin.