Chapter 78

Chapter 078

    Liang Wanqiu stared at Bo Yanyan, and she said in a low tone, "Why am I so uneasy in my heart, what are they planning?"

    Her female lead drama hasn't even aired yet, which made her face This group of academicians didn't know how to introduce themselves.

    Bo Yanyan nodded thoughtfully: "Sister, don't worry, I think they are all pretty good."

    As for what? Bo Yanyan knows best, maybe they all want a certain robot that her team is developing.

    After all, when Bo Yanyan decided to research this project, Bo Yanyan said that the first batch of products were only available to his team and would not be given away.

    She also planned to propose to Liang Wanqiu with that robot.

    The group of academicians saw that she refused to let go, and when they learned that Liang Wanqiu was her family member, they turned their attention to Liang Wanqiu.

    After all, my sister is very talkative.

    Especially since they are all academicians, if they open their mouths, it is difficult for my sister to refuse.

    Liang Wanqiu also knew that it was useless to worry, the worst outcome would be to withdraw from the circle and lose money, since she did not break the law, it is impossible for her to go to jail.

    "Forget it, don't think about it, let's go back to the hotel, they're all gone." Liang Wanqiu glanced out the window, the sun was shining brightly, she hated the summer sun so much.

    She took out the sunscreen from her bag and gave it to Bo Yanyan, and then went to the cabinet to get a parasol. While Bo Yanyan was applying the sunscreen, Liang Wanqiu opened the two umbrellas and put them on the floor. After that, she sat on the sofa again Look at the phone.

    Xie Ning answered Zhao Shiran's call and came back, but she didn't see Liang Wanqiu, she thought Liang Wanqiu and Bo Yanyan had left, so she left.

    After Bo Yanyan put a layer of sunscreen on her arms and legs, she didn't put it on her face.

    Seeing that she had given her the sunscreen, Liang Wanqiu patted the sofa next to her and said, "Come and sit."

    Bo Yanyan sat next to her, and as soon as she sat down, she leaned over and took a bite at the corner of Liang Wanqiu's mouth. , Liang Wanqiu smiled and said whatever she wanted.

    "What are you looking at?" Bo Yanyan was curious.

    Liang Wanqiu had already downloaded a certain melon-eating website. When she logged into her account, she said, "Let's see what all-powerful netizens can pick up."

    She searched her name on this website, and a bunch of posts popped up. , Liang Wanqiu looked at the date of today's post, and there are a lot of posts today.

    Bo Yanyan glanced at it, but couldn't arouse any interest.

    She went to the bed, took out her exclusive mobile phone from her bag, and looked in Liang Wanqiu's direction. Seeing that Liang Wanqiu was not looking at her, Bo Yanyan took the mobile phone and went to the bathroom.

    Liang Wanqiu heard the slight sound of the door closing, she didn't pay attention, she didn't even turn her head, but continued to read the post.

    After reading the post, they were all a group of confused netizens. Maybe so many academicians paid attention to her. This group of people had a better evaluation of her, at least no one called her ugly.