Chapter 72

Chapter 072

    After arriving at the hotel, Liang Wanqiu checked the time, it was getting late.

    She asked Bo Yanyan to go to the bathroom to take a shower first, while she sat on the sofa to read tomorrow's script, and chatted a few words in the group of leading actors.

    Ni Yulian sleeps early and gets up early, caring about keeping in good health, she is already asleep.

    Liu Min was video chatting with her husband and children, so she didn't have time to reply to Liang Wanqiu, only Xie Ning had time.

    When Bo Yanyan came out, she was wearing a set of shorts and short-sleeved pajamas, sky blue, with a cartoon bear on it, a pair of slender white girlish legs exposed, and pink and tender slippers on her feet, with ten toes exposed The head is also pink and cute.

    There is a youthful vitality all over her body, bright and charming.

    Liang Wanqiu couldn't help but look at her a few more times.

    Bo Yanyan walked over and sat down next to Liang Wanqiu. She put her arm around Liang Wanqiu's neck and blew lightly into Liang Wanqiu's ear.

    A little itchy, Liang Wanqiu touched her ears uncomfortably.

    "Sister, go take a shower and go to bed later." She deliberately bit down on the word "sleep".

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her head, her ears turned red, and asked softly, "Why don't you wear a nightdress tonight?"

    Liang Wanqiu slept in shorts and short sleeves, and Bo Yanyan used to wear a suspender nightdress.

    Bo Yanyan smiled: "Because I want to show you the little belly."

    Liang Wanqiu thought of what Bo Yanyan said outside the barbecue restaurant, so is it true?

    She wasn't joking, at that time, she didn't take it seriously.

    She felt her heartbeat suddenly quicken, and she was looking forward to it.

    She put down her cell phone and stood up: "I'll take a shower right away."

    After taking two steps, she felt that this sentence was a bit wrong, and it would make her appear to be in a hurry.

    Liang Wanqiu turned her head, first glanced at Bo Yanyan, and said slowly: "Actually, I'm not in a hurry to take a bath. If I can, I would like to sit for a while."

    But Bo Yanyan raised her hand, came over and pushed Her back pushed her towards the bathroom: "Sister, go quickly."

    Liang Wanqiu took her pajamas and went to the bathroom.

    Standing under the shower, the warm water poured down, soaking the shiny and white body, and some water droplets hit Liang Wanqiu's face. She wiped the water droplets on her face with her hands, thinking Think, does she have to wash her hair?

    Tonight can be regarded as the first step for the two to be honest with each other.

    Bo Yanyan is willing to show her belly today, maybe she will be willing to show her other things in the future.

    Liang Wanqiu felt that washing her hair again and washing her whole body was a sense of ritual, and it was finally a step forward.

    She is lustful but not courageous. If Bo Yanyan doesn't say anything, Liang Wanqiu thinks, she might not be able to speak up for the rest of her life.

    After showering and shampooing, Liang Wanqiu dried the water droplets with a towel, and put on the pajamas she brought in. This time, she didn't bring underwear.