Chapter 87

Chapter 087

    "She is under a lot of pressure. She has been refusing to go on a blind date. Her parents scolded her very badly. She almost jumped off a building some time ago. When she was standing on the top of the building and was about to jump down, she received a call from a parent saying that the student It’s gone, and I asked her for someone, and her sense of responsibility made her go to that student immediately.”

    Chen Sanshui broke down in tears when he said this.

    When she found out about this later, she was extremely grateful to that parent. Even though that parent kept abusing Wen Tan when he made that phone call, he saved Wen Tan's life.

    Liang Wanqiu patted Chen Sanshui on the back, silently comforting her.

    Chen Sanshui paused for a while: "She wants to find someone to marry, but she is very resistant."

    "Then what are you going to do with her?" Liang Wanqiu couldn't say: "Can she really take that step?" With

    a man she hates Get married, live together forever, and do intimate things.

    Liang Wanqiuguang thought of this possibility. If it happened to her, she would feel that life would be worse than death.

    But according to her personality, she will not let herself go to that step, she will try to get rid of it.

    "I don't know. She might get married, and I might get married too. Xiaoqiu, there are four elderly people in my family. I have parents. If I don't get married, they will be judged."

    Many times, parents force Children get married not for the happiness of the children, but for the face that the parents care about.

    Small cities are already under a lot of pressure, and they get married early, and they haven't gotten married in the 24th or 5th, and there are a lot of people talking behind their backs.

    It is a lie to say that you don't care what other people say, but how many people can really do it. If you really don't care.

    Chen Sanshui scrubbed the vegetables in the basin, she sighed: "Are you with Xiaotao?"

    Liang Wanqiu was stunned for a few seconds: "I haven't told you yet."

    Chen Sanshui turned his head to look at her: "The way you look at her, the way she looks at you can't deceive anyone, Xiao Qiu, you should restrain yourself when you are outside in the future. Someone is going to scold you."

    Liang Wanqiu touched her eyes: "Is it so obvious?"

    Chen Sanshui nodded: "Anyone with eyes can tell that your fans are not so easy to deceive."

    Liang Wanqiu also understands, stars have What's going on, good or bad, Da Fan actually knows everything.

    Choosing to play dumb is nothing more than liking this artist.

    Liang Wanqiu thought for a while: "I'll talk to Xiaotao later, I have to be aloof outside." In the

    living room, Bo Yanyan was drinking with the can of yogurt, and occasionally glanced at the TV opposite.

    Wen Qin is also watching a TV series, which is an anti-Japanese film, which is very exaggerated.

    She couldn't arouse any interest, but her eyes still watched.

    Bo Yanyan drank half a can of yogurt, she put the yogurt on the coffee table, she squatted down, peeled the grapes and ate them, took a bite after removing the skins, it was delicious, juicy and sweet.