Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    Among the dozens of photo stickers, there are two girls.

    The same explosive head, the difference is that the color is different.

    Messy hair covered half of the cheeks, reflecting the small fair face and pointed chin. As for the eyes, it was not so clear.

    It took Luo Qingli a while to look through every photo, but she couldn't connect Lin Su and Xiaonian with the two girls in the photo.

    In the eyes of a group of wild and unruly people, killing Matt was a trend, but it was also popular among a small group of people. Looking at it now, apart from dirt, it is thunder rolling from the sky.

    Luo Qingli found a suitable word and said, "You guys were unrestrained when you were young." Xiaonian

    also thought this was a dark history, but when he thought about it again, he found it interesting.

    "1200 yuan, it's expensive now." Xiaonian typed a bunch of words: "We plan to go to our secret base to play after we finish our hair. We will pass a small alley on the way and meet two A wretched man."

    "Someone slapped Lin Su on the butt, damn it, Lin Su and I got mad, those two men are older than our dad."

    Speaking of this, Xiaonian became angry: "Lin Su was afraid that I was in danger, so she pushed me to run away. I wanted to die there with her. I remembered that when I was watching a TV series, the supporting role asked the protagonist to run, but the protagonist didn't run away. I was in a hurry. , I ran to find the police."

    "Lin Su came back at night and scared me and my aunt to death. I thought at that time, if she died, I would jump off the building to accompany her."

    She occasionally When chatting with Lin Su, both of them would talk about it.

    Sometimes, when two families are together, the parents of both sides will also talk about it.

    Xiaonian couldn't figure it out, Lin Su refused to mention this matter today, and said he forgot.

    Something flashed through Luo Qingli's mind, and she stared at the girl's face in the photo again.

    More than ten years have passed, Luo Qingli has long forgotten the appearance of the little girl she saved back then.

    Luo Qingli: "Has that small alley become a villa area now? There are many creepers in the small alley, right? The bluestone slabs are very large, few people pass by, it is full of moss, and the wooden houses are also very dilapidated. "

    Xiao Nian: "??? How do you know? Sister A Li, have you been there?"

    Xiao Nian was extremely curious: "Is what Lin Su told you right?"

    Luo Qingli understood everything.

    So that little girl is Lin Su.

    She was still wondering why Lin Su was so kind to her, saying that she was helping to take care of the cat, so she didn't charge her rent, but what about later?

    Lin Su would ask her aunt to cook for her, and she would prepare breakfast for her before going to the set. You must know that she and Lin Su had never met before.

    Luo Qingli lowered her head and smiled.

    It turned out that the little girl had always remembered this.

    She remembered back then that although the little girl was fierce, she was a kind person. Knowing that she had no money, she would treat her to spicy soup, and knowing that she didn't know the way, she would send her back to the set.