Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    Liang Wanqiu stopped the car, she looked over.

    The windows also dropped down.

    Liang Wanqiu looked outside: "Why are you here?"

    Lin Su put her hands in the pockets of her military coat, she first glanced calmly at Luo Qingli who was sitting in the passenger seat, and Luo Qingli also looked at her with frowning eyes. clear.

    Lin Su moved her eyes away from her face and moved to Liang Wanqiu's face, she smiled: "I'm resting today, and when I was playing around here, I remembered that you live in this community, so I came to look for you."

    Liang Wan Qiu pursed her lips, and smiled with eyebrows and eyes crooked: "Get in the car."

    Lin Su pulled the door of the back seat and sat down.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't expose her, probably because she knew that Luo Qingli was with her, so she came here on purpose, and she was still wearing a coat issued by the crew, so she probably asked for leave from the crew.

    Lin Su has been in the industry for so many years, Liang Wanqiu felt that this was the first time she asked for leave.

    After parking the car, Liang Wanqiu took out all the bags in the trunk, and Lin Su stood behind her and took them all.

    Luo Qingli stood aside, looked at Lin Su, then at Liang Wanqiu, she lowered her head, her eyes fell on the brown leather boots she was wearing.

    Liang Wanqiu was talking to Lin Su: "How long are you staying?"

    Lin Su replied: "I have time today."

    Liang Wanqiu gave the last bag in her hand to Luo Qingli, and she carried the ingredients she bought today, and brought the two of them people go home.

    Along the way, the three of them didn't speak.

    After arriving home, Liang Wanqiu put down her things and changed into slippers, took out a pair of cotton slippers that had not been opened from the shoe cabinet and handed them to Lin Su: "You wear these."

    Lin Su changed into shoes.

    Luo Qingli changed her shoes before her.

    After entering the house, Liang Wanqiu ignored them and went to the kitchen instead.

    The shopping bags were placed on the sofa, filling most of the sofa, and there were several bags on the coffee table.

    Lin Su stood by the small coffee table, she looked at Luo Qingli: "Hello, Teacher Luo."

    Luo Qingli smiled: "Hello, Teacher Lin." She was

    relatively speechless.

    Both of them stood with a distance of several meters between them.

    The atmosphere in the living room was a little awkward.

    In the end, it was Luo Qingli who broke the silence: "You talk to Xiaoqiu, I'll go back to my room to tidy up."

    She said, reaching for the bag closest to her.

    Lin Su immediately picked up the pile of bags on the sofa, and asked softly, "Which room do you live in?"

    Luo Qingli went to get the bags on the coffee table, and pointed to the location of the guest room.

    Lin Su went to the guest room with the bag, and Luo Qingli also went there.