Chapter 79

Chapter 079

    Liang Wanqiu: "Are you sure?"

    This, such an important product, and the research results of so many researchers, shouldn't it be publicized by the national news media?

    Why leave it to her to promote, she is really not that popular in the entertainment industry.

    Besides, how can an individual compare with a country, who has as many fans as the motherland.

    Why leave it to her for publicity? This honor is too heavy.

    But at the same time, it's also very exciting.

    There is a villain in Liang Wanqiu who is yelling frantically: "I am willing! I am willing!"

    Academician Su: "Yeah." The

    main reason is that this was developed by Bo Yanyan's team. It's beautiful, academician Su thought, she wants to buy one for every shape and every color, mainly because it looks good.

    The higher-ups also attach great importance to Bo Yanyan, and Bo Yanyan's team is fully responsible for what products are developed by Bo Yanyan's team, and has absolute decision-making power.

    What happened to her asking her future wife to publicize it?     Liang Wanqiu confirmed it five more times: "Academician Su, are you sure you want me

    to be the first to post on Weibo?"

    Academician Su: "Yes, this is the decision of the superiors."

?”

    So this is the higher-ups planning to flatter her?

    Academician Su: "Because you love the country."

    Liang Wanqiu: "..." There are really many patriotic artists. Everyone hopes that the motherland will get better and better. She is patriotic, and other artists are also patriotic. Why is she?

    Academician Su: "That's it. If you post a Weibo to promote it at night, it can be regarded as telling the people in advance.

    " I'll talk to you."

    Liang Wanqiu clicked on the video and watched it again, she saved the video in her phone and continued to watch.

    She felt that this group of bigwigs who developed the new mobile phone should be very young, probably around 30 or 40 years old, and each of them has a girlish heart. Why is this mobile phone so beautiful.

    She counted, there are eight kinds of candy shapes, one candy has ten colors, and there are more than twenty kinds of animals in total, besides cute animals, there are majestic lions, leopards, tigers, etc., and ten Both zodiac signs are complete.

    As for the color, except for the black and white color of the giant panda, there are many other animal colors.

    Liang Wanqiu found that she wanted to buy them all. She didn't need so many mobile phones, they could be used to tie her hair and hang them on her bags.

    I just don't know if it's expensive or not. She has a pretty high income now, so she should be able to afford all of them.

    Science and technology are really powerful.

    Liang Wanqiu thought of the world's first computer, which covers an area of ​​170 square meters and weighs 30 tons. She also thought about the mobile phone she used decades ago. Compared with the first computer, the current computer is actually very small and light.