Chapter 28

Chapter 028

    The three women Bo Yanyan had the most contact with were Sister Niu, Mr. Ji, and Ms. Liang.

    Xia Yan filtered it in her mind, Sister Niu has a husband and children, Mr. Ji has a girlfriend, and those who do research are very arrogant and disdain to meddle in other people's feelings.

    Xia Yan tentatively asked: "Is it Ms. Liang?"

    Bo Yanyan said indifferently: "Well, I haven't figured out how to chase it? I don't know if I can chase it or not?"

    In case Liang Wanqiu is a straight girl and can't be bent, So what should she do?

    Xia Yan thought for a while: "Why don't you tie Miss Liang here? If she doesn't agree to be with you, won't you untie her?"

    Bo Yanyan looked at him like an idiot. After a long while, she sighed: "No wonder you You don’t have a girlfriend at this age, and you will have to rely on family arrangements to find someone in the future. When you meet someone you like in the future, don’t pursue it on your own. Ask me for advice first. I’m really afraid that you will scare people away. It 's time."

    Xia Yan: "..."

    Bo Yanyan got up: "Let's go."

    At one o'clock in the afternoon, Liang Wanqiu returned to the hotel to read the script.

    It took a few hours to simply scan the script. No wonder Sister Zhang said that this is a real heroine drama.

    In the past few years, there have been quite a few major heroine dramas in the circle. For example, the drama that Lin Su is shooting now is advertised as a major heroine, but the heroine of every major heroine drama still has to rely on the heroine. Lord, let the heroine forcibly lower her intelligence.

    He is obviously a clever character, but when he encounters a problem, he is flustered and can't handle it well. When he is in danger, he always has to rely on the male lead to save him. To put it bluntly, he still has to rely on the man.     And in this drama, the heroine does not rely on the hero, but the hero depends on the heroine. The hero and the supporting role can be said to be tools to set off the heroine. In the end, they were all killed by the heroine.     The heroine ascended the throne and became the empress.

    The name of the script is "Emperor Ji", and the heroine is the subjugated princess. In the first chapter, the entire royal family was shot and killed by the rebels, leaving only the heroine, the eldest princess, who fled with her fiancé and heroine.

    On the way to escape, the two developed feelings for each other, and then they fought together to conquer the world and reoccupy the capital.

    The heroine was also naive, gave up power, and planned to let the hero become the emperor, but the hero changed his mind before he ascended the throne, welcomed one woman after another into the door, and wanted to empty the heroine and make the heroine a puppet queen.

    The female lead started to play games with the male lead, and the two became political enemies. In the end, the female lead killed the male lead, and killed a few male partners who wanted to usurp the throne, and raised an obedient male favorite.

    The script is very cool, with a leading female lead, it will be a hit when it is filmed, and there will be no shortage of topics and discussions. Many people will like it, but there will also be many people who criticize it.

    Liang Wanqiu likes this script very much, because in the drama she recently participated in, the female protagonist played by Lin Su became a female general halfway through, and won the world for the male protagonist, but in the end she had to give the world to the male protagonist, so that the male protagonist The lord is the emperor, the female lord is the queen, and the male lord has to look at the seventy-two concubines of the Sangong and Six Courtyards.