Chapter 27

Chapter 027

    Lin Su gave her an idea: "Take a chance and ask your sister what kind of birthday cake she likes. I think she's very good-looking and doesn't care about it.

    " The comparison is mainly because she has that worrying psychology.

    While the two were talking, the mobile phone received several messages saying that the Ji family had transferred the film salary to Liang Wanqiu's account.

    Liang Wanqiu was so frightened that her hands shook, she was too timid, she was still afraid that the pie would fall on her head.

    On WeChat, Ji Chang sent Liang Wanqiu a message.

    Ji Chang: "Have you received the money?"

    "You can ask for anything you want."

    "Are you satisfied with the script?"

    Liang Wanqiu: "I haven't read the script yet, thank you Mr. Ji." I didn't have time to read it

    last night . She wants to film and has time in the afternoon, but she can't bring the script to the crew, what if she loses it?

    It will also leave a bad impression on the investors and director of this drama, after all, she has not finished filming this drama.

    Liang Wanqiu thought, it seems that I have to go back to the hotel later, and use the afternoon and evening to read the script.

    The community where Academician Su lives is an exclusive community for scientific researchers. Except for some scientific researchers and their families who have made great contributions to the country, outsiders are not allowed to enter that community. Even couriers and delivery people cannot enter. Special guards are guarding, the kind with guns.

    After Bo Yanyan arrived, Xia Yan called Academician Su after registering in the guard room, and she was able to enter.

    There are too many guests here today, including scientific researchers, bigwigs, colleagues and students of Academician Su, and some important people from the business world.

    There were too many people, considering Bo Yanyan's identity, Academician Su asked his assistant to take Bo Yanyan to her bedroom to rest.

    Bo Yanyan had no objection, and asked Xia Yan to go downstairs to take a picture of the cake for her, and she sent it to Liang Wanqiu.

    Then, Bo Yanyan stayed in the bedroom and read a book.

    Until lunch time, she didn't go down to eat, but ate in the bedroom with a few bodyguards. After eating and drinking, Bo Yanyan said that she wanted to go for a walk in the community.

    This community may be the place where she will take care of herself when she gets old, so of course she has to visit it.

    Xia Yan and a few bodyguards followed Bo Yanyan far away. Here, they were not worried about Bo Yanyan's safety.

    Bo Yunting came here today with a professor from his university. Academician Su's team has a patent, and several domestic companies are fighting for it and want to buy it.

    The Bo Group also took a fancy to it, so Bo Yunting came over, thinking about chatting with Academician Su today.

    But one morning passed, Academician Su was surrounded by academicians of various kinds, or big bosses of the country. As a businessman, he couldn't find a chance to talk to Academician Su at all.

    In addition, when he found out that his new boyfriend cheated on him and found another man, Bo Yunting was in a bad mood.

    As for Liang Wanqiu? Bo Yunting had long forgotten that when he wanted to marry Liang Wanqiu and have a child, it was because of Liang Wanqiu's good genes. blacken.