Chapter 73

Chapter 073

    "Really? But you said you have eight-pack abs." Bo Yanyan's tone became unhappy: "Then you show me? Maybe you just have abs and don't want to show me."

    "You really don't have a belly Muscle." Liang Wanqiu had no choice but to know that she would not pretend to be a man.

    She was pretending that she was a man. In order to tease the little girl, she must have said that she had a good figure and abs.

    You can't pretend that you are a very fat man and say you only have a fat belly.

    "Then show me." Bo Yanyan said softly, "Sister, okay? I'll just take a look, okay?"

    "But I don't." Liang Wanqiu didn't know how to explain: "Often Girls who play sports have abs, for example, girls who love to play basketball should have abs."

    Liang Wanqiu is not interested in abs, she doesn't know where the abs grow or what they look like, she still She prefers girls who are soft and comfortable to hold. Compared to handsome girls, she prefers soft girls who can act like a baby.     "Sister, then I can't sleep tonight, you must have abs, you don't want to show it to me." Bo Yanyan was about to cry: "Sister, you have changed, you don't love me anymore."     Liang Wanqiu was afraid of her Crying, if this makes my eyes swell from crying again, what will I do tomorrow.     Besides, it was so late, she was a little sleepy.     She hesitated for a while, and after a fierce struggle, she said: "Then take a look, just a look."     Without abdominal muscles, the little girl gave up.     "Well, just take a look." Bo Yanyan said with a smile in her tone, she let go of Liang Wanqiu, sat down on the bed, and turned on the light by the way.     The light was dazzling, Liang Wanqiu covered her eyes with her hands.     She lay still and said, "I can only take a look at it."     Bo Yanyan had come over to lift her quilt, Liang Wanqiu was a little embarrassed, after thinking about it, she had worn waist-baring clothes before.     She let herself be smoked.

    Bo Yanyan gently lifted the hem of the pajamas, and glanced at it. Before she could take a closer look, she saw Liang Wanqiu pulling the clothes and covering them up.

    There is no time for this second.

    "Sister, I didn't even see it." Bo Yanyan said aggrievedly: "You don't love me anymore, obviously you weren't like this before."

    Liang Wanqiu said uncomfortably: "Then take another look?"

    "I still I have never seen what abs look like, and you have eight packs, I have to look for them and count if you really have eight packs."

    Liang Wanqiu felt embarrassed, she took away her hand that covered the light , I saw Bo Yanyan biting her lip pitifully, her eyes were wet, and she was about to cry again.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed, whether she was pretending to be sad or really sad, she didn't want to think about it.

    Even if she was pretending to be sad, the tears shed were real. She couldn't see the little girl crying, and as soon as the tears fell, she felt distressed.

    Liang Wanqiu let go of her hands, her hands hung on her shoulders, and she tightly grasped the bed sheet under her body. She seemed to have made a huge decision: "You can watch it if you want."

    ...

    once again in the bedroom Lights out.

    Bo Yanyan lay down, Liang Wanqiu looked at the ceiling above her head with a pair of big peach blossom eyes, she let out a long breath, the belly is not so pretty, it will cost a lot, she doesn't want to look at it in the future.