Chapter 37

Chapter 037

    Bo Yanyan walked to the stairs, and saw Liang Wanqiu lying on the sofa playing with her mobile phone, she seemed to be afraid of the cold, and she was covered with a goose yellow silk quilt.

    Seeing Bo Yanyan, Liang Wanqiu raised her hand and said hello, "Have you finished your homework?"

    Her expression was normal, her eyes were clean, and she was frank, as if she hadn't done anything.

    Good acting. Bo Yanyan boasted in her heart, her calmness made her wonder if the person she was chatting with just now was Liang Wanqiu.

    Bo Yanyan shook her head: "Not yet, I'm thirsty, come down and get a glass of boiling water."

    Liang Wanqiu lowered her head and continued looking at the phone screen.

    Bo Yanyan went to the corner of the restaurant to pour a glass of boiling water, and when she went upstairs with the water glass in her hand, she glanced at Liang Wanqiu again. It was a bit messy, covering most of her delicate face.

    Bo Yanyan retracted her gaze.

    Going upstairs, when she reached the bedroom, she closed the door, sat down at the desk, took out her mobile phone and sent Ji Chang a message.

    "Have you ever played role-playing with your girlfriend?" Ji Chang guessed     that

    he would be busy today, so he replied quickly: "Yes, what's the matter?"

    "It's just a little fun between lovers."

Bo Yanyan thought for a while: "It's okay."

    Ji Chang didn't understand why she asked this, and she didn't know how far the relationship between Bo Yanyan and Liang Wanqiu had progressed. After thinking about it, she still didn't ask.

    Liang Wanqiu searched many chat records sent by girls with her boyfriend. After reading them, she didn't learn anything, so she could only give up and search for Li Shaochen's news.

    The news was filmed a few days ago. Li Shaochen was attending a business event, accompanied by his Bai Yueguang Zhao Shiran. A reporter interviewed the two of them and asked if they were dating.

    Li Shaochen turned his head to look at the woman next to him affectionately, but when Zhao Shiran said that they were just friends, Li Shaochen's eyes turned cold.

    The male protagonist is a licking dog who has been licking Bai Yueguang for eight years.

    This is the same as the plot in the book, Liang Wanqiu is slightly helpless, when will these two people be locked together.

    Just as she was about to put down her phone, Luo Qingli sent Liang Wanqiu a message on WeChat.

    Luo Qingli: "I have nothing to do, I made a dish at home."

    Behind it is a picture, a white plate contains a lump of black and yellow things, and it is still a little black and yellow.

    Liang Wanqiu looked at it several times before he recognized what this lump was? It's an egg.

    She and Luo Qingli haven't seen each other for a long time. The last time they met was filming in the film and television city. Luo Qingli finished filming first. She left the film and television city early and returned to the imperial capital to rest for a while before starting filming her next film.

    It's a modern drama, and the filming location is in the imperial capital. They've been on the set for the past few months. Both of them are very busy, and rarely chat on WeChat.