Chapter 80

Chapter 080

    Chen Sanshui has known Liang Wanqiu for many years, and she is clear about Liang Wanqiu's character.

    Timid, afraid of getting into trouble, don't like to talk, and don't like to talk.

    Everything is held in her heart, but at the same time she also has her own ideas and goals, and she will persist and work hard for them.

    I didn't see dominance and strength, and she didn't violate her bottom line. She will always tolerate it, and she is very talkative.

    Chen Sanshui: "I don't think so, how did you find out that you like girls? Is there someone you like? In your circle? Is it popular?"

    Her first reaction was Lin Su, after all Liang Wanqiu cooperated with her For a TV series, she calls her family and a bunch of relatives and friends to watch the series every night to contribute to the ratings.

    Then, Chen Sanshui thought of Xie Ning again.

    She is now in the same crew as Liang Wanqiu, so it can't be Ni Yulian and Liu Min, these two sisters are married and have children.

    Chen Sanshui was taken aback: "Is it Xie Ning? Has she divorced Bo Yunting?"

    "Even if they have no relationship, they are legally husband and wife. You can stay with her after she divorces, otherwise you are legally a mistress. " It's always bad."

    Liang Wanqiu didn't understand why her thoughts jumped to Xie Ning. What does she like girls have to do with Xie Ning? She likes girls, but It's not like seeing a girl.

    Liang Wanqiu: "It's not her, it has nothing to do with her. She and I are just colleagues. After the filming of this movie, it will be difficult to see each other."

    Chen Sanshui: "Who is that?"

    Liang Wanqiu hesitated, Chen Sanshui will not go around She said that the main reason was that she didn't dare to tell Chen Sanshui that she was with Bo Yanyan.

    When she told Chen Sanshui that she only regarded Bo Yanyan as her younger sister, she almost raised her hand to swear, but now she said that she likes Bo Yanyan, her face hurts a bit.

    Liang Wanqiu: "I don't like anyone yet, I'll tell you later, I just found out that I like girls."

    Chen Sanshui: "What about your parents?"

    She was worried when she thought of her family, especially the elderly.

    Liang Wanqiu is now in the entertainment industry. In this industry, she gets married even later, and she can hide it for ten years. When she is in her thirties, her parents will urge her to get married. What should I do at that time?

    Liang Wanqiu hasn't thought about this question yet: "Let's talk about it later, let the future me worry about it, or I can only work hard to make money."

    Bo Yanyan dried her hair, and when she put on the hair dryer, she called Liang Wanqiu: "Sister "

    Liang Wanqiu hurriedly sent a message to Chen Sanshui: "I have something to do, let's talk about it tonight."

    Chen Sanshui: "Okay."

    Liang Wanqiu put down her phone, she stood up, and took a look at Bo Yanyan. A white suspender nightdress, slim, more and more slender waist, length to the knees, exposed slender and white calves, the calf looks very soft.

    The long hair is black and soft, and it hangs down smoothly around the waist, making that small face look beautiful.

    Liang Wanqiu's eyes stayed on her beautiful collarbone, and gradually looking down, she could see the slightly raised beautiful arc.