Chapter 24

Chapter 024

    After Bo Yanyan lit the barbecue, Liang Wanqiu went to the store's refrigerator to get two bottles of water, and she scanned the QR code on the table to pay the bill.

    After waiting for a while, the barbecue they ordered came to the table. Liang Wanqiu pushed the food towards Bo Yanyan: "Eat it quickly."

    She picked up the grilled corn, planning to eat the corn and eat two chicken wings And some grilled eggplant, just can't eat anymore.

    As a female star, and during filming, she must keep her mouth shut. The thinner the costume drama, the better.

    "Okay." Bo Yanyan started to eat, she lowered her head slightly, biting the meat in her hands in small bites, her cheeks were bulging, and the smell of meat was overflowing, it was delicious at first glance.

    Liang Wanqiu is a bit greedy, but she has always been a person who can control her mouth and move her legs.

    Facing the temptation of delicious food, I was only hungry for a few seconds.

    After eating the grilled corn in his hand, Liang Wanqiu went to the boss and ordered something for Lin Su, Sister Zhang, and their assistants. After Bo Yanyan finished eating, Liang Wanqiu brought her the packed barbecue leave.

    Outside, there was a lot of people, but it was also hot. In August, even the wind blowing in front of us was hot.

    Liang Wanqiu was not in the mood to hang out, so she might as well go back to the hotel to turn on the air conditioner and read the script. She looked at the thin smoke next to her, and the little girl stared at the ice cream shop next to her with a pair of clean almond eyes, looking very eager to eat.

    Liang Wanqiu chuckled softly: "Let's go and buy one."

    Bo Yanyan heard this, and the smile on his face deepened: "Sister, don't you eat?"

    Liang Wanqiu said in a low voice: "No, I rarely eat it. Eat these." She has always disliked ice cream and beverages, never drinks milk tea, occasionally drinks Coke, one or two sips a month, and mostly drinks milk or water.

    Liang Wanqiu brought Bo Yanyan into the ice cream shop and asked Bo Yanyan to choose, while she stood aside talking to a few shop assistants.

    There are many flavors of ice cream, there are hundreds of flavors, and there are many shapes. Thin Yanyan chooses and chooses, and finally chooses a pink lotus-shaped ice cream, which is vanilla.

    However, holding that ice cream in her hand, but looking at other ice creams, the clerk smiled and said, "Buy them all."

    Bo Yanyan looked at Liang Wanqiu, she bit her lip, blinked her big eyes, and tilted her head again Look at those ice creams.

    Liang Wanqiu was about to die of laughter from her, she said to the clerk, "Pick it up in a bag." The

    clerk smiled and packed the ice cream, and handed the bag to Bo Yanyan, who happily took it: "Thank you."

    Then, she looked at Liang Wanqiu: "Sister, I will repay you in the future."

    Liang Wanqiu waved to several shop assistants, and came out of the ice cream shop with a thin smoke, she said: "Let's go back, or the ice cream will melt It’s gone.” She took the plastic bag from Bo Yanyan’s hand and said, “Eat it, put these in the refrigerator and eat them tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, at most two a day.”

    After arriving at the hotel, Liang Wanqiu let Bo Yanyan To read a book, she put a few ice creams in the refrigerator and went to Lin Su's room with a plastic bag.