Chapter 94

Chapter 094

    [Program group, hurry up, hurry up and shoot the boss. ]

    [I want to see Mr. Bo. ]

    [Sister really came to Jincheng to see her sister, what kind of fairy sisterhood is this, I was moved and cried. ]

    [No, this is not sisterhood, this is love. ]

    [My best friend is Liang Wanqiu's old fan, she said that the jade gourd might have been given by Liang Wanqiu. ]

    [The one in front, can you stop spreading rumors? The good sisterhood has been misinterpreted like this, they are really just good sisters, are they related by blood? ]

    [Actually, they are not related by blood, they are sisters they recognize. ]

    [Don't quarrel in the barrage, I want to see my sister. ]

    [The program team will be an individual tonight, and invite my sister to come and broadcast live, one second will do, or half a second will do. 】

    Liang Wanqiu's legs reacted faster than her brain, and she ran out holding the phone given by the program crew.

    Lin Su also wanted to go out. After standing up and walking a few steps, she felt that it was not very good, so she could only walk back and continue watching the barrage.

    Liang Wanqiu arrived in the living room, and heard the little girl's voice from outside, it was soft and soft, and it made people feel happy.

    Lin's father and Lin's mother stood at the door, apart from being shocked, they were excited.

    The amazing little girl who watched the live broadcast today suddenly rang the doorbell of her house, why did she come to their house.

    They don't know.

    The program staff didn't have time to say anything, but they knew that Bo Yanyan was Liang Wanqiu's younger sister, so they notified Liang Wanqiu immediately.

    When Liang Wanqiu walked to the door, she immediately saw a little girl standing against the wall in the aisle, wearing a long white down jacket, a furry hat and a red scarf, revealing a delicate and white face. Mama Lin stood Next to her, she was talking softly with the little girl.

    Liang Wanqiu took a few glances at Bo Yanyan, and was about to call her, but saw four men and a woman standing not far from Bo Yanyan.

    That night, she said it was her classmate sister, the woman who sent her back to the hotel.

    Liang Wanqiu swallowed the words that came to her mouth, she scanned those people with her eyes, she had seen Xia Yan twice, she had a little impression, and recognized Xia Yan.

    Xia Yan and the others and Sister Niu were open and frank, and they let her look at them openly, and they didn't avoid Liang Wanqiu's gaze.

    When Bo Yanyan saw her, she rushed over, tightly wrapped her arms around Liang Wanqiu's slender waist, buried her head in her chest, and gently rubbed against her.

    "Sister, I miss you."

    Liang Wanqiu raised her hand, they were surrounded by people, except for those who followed Bo Yanyan, Lin's father, Lin's mother, and the six staff members of the program group, all crowded in the living room look at them.

    The program crew didn't dare to shoot Bo Yanyan casually, so they didn't shoot.

    A sudden softness in his arms also filled Liang Wanqiu's throbbing heart.