Chapter 123

Chapter 123

    The secretary found that Mr. Zhao seemed to be chasing stars.

    A framed photo of a woman suddenly appeared on the desk. The woman in the photo was wearing a purple evening dress. She was slender and thin, with delicate collarbone and shoulders exposed, revealing an indescribable sex appeal.

    The secretary knew this woman, she was a starlet of Zhao's film and television company, named Xie Ning.

    Why did Mr. Zhao put her photo on the desk?

    The secretary was curious, but dared not ask anything.

    Just when he was wondering, he saw Mr. Zhao raised his head from the document and looked over: "Next Tuesday, help me register at the Gastroenterology Department of the Central Hospital and make an appointment for a gastroscopy." The

    secretary nodded: "Okay, Mr. Zhao After the

    secretary went out, Zhao Shiran took the mobile phone and found Xie Ning from the WeChat contact.

    "What about the gift?"

    Xie Ning who was at a loss: "???"

    Zhao Shiran: "This is how you pursue people? Empty white wolf? Don't you want to give anything?"

    Xie Ning was speechless, she wanted to chase Zhao Shiran, Just think about it.

    After waking up, she felt that it was better not to provoke Zhao Shiran. No matter how easy it was to earn 600,000 yuan, she could still earn it by filming more scenes.

    Xie Ning: "Mr. Zhao, that's my nonsense, don't take it seriously."

    Zhao Shiran: "..."

    Zhao Shiran: "Don't make this movie, I will call the director and ask him to change the heroine. "

    Xie Ning looked up at the sky, the big boss is Qian Duo capricious, it has been filming for half a month, and the heroine can change it if she wants.

    She couldn't help but think that last year Zhao Shiran replaced Zhao Meina's heroine with her, and she would change her own sister casually, let alone her.

    Xie Ning: "Chasing, Mr. Zhao, are you good at chasing?"

    Zhao Shiran: "It's not easy to chase, but I'm willing to give you a chance."

    Xie Ning frowned, she had never chased a woman before, but she liked a boy in the next class in high school, and told her close female classmate that she liked that boy, but the female classmate told her little secret, and the boy found out.

    Boys ran to her class and said they didn't like girls like her, in short, they belittled her to nothing.

    Xie Ning originally thought that the boy was good-looking, but seeing his words becoming more and more vicious, he only felt that the boy was detestable.

    Now, she couldn't remember the boy's name, let alone his appearance.

    Later, she never liked anyone again.

    Do you like Zhao Shiran? Like her money.

    Xie Ning is very clear, but liking someone is always because there is something about her that attracts her, whether it is appearance, figure, or character and talent, they are all owned by that person.

    Just like Zhao Shiran's money, that money belongs to Zhao Shiran alone, so liking Zhao Shiran's money is equivalent to liking Zhao Shiran.

    What if Zhao Shiran agreed to be with her?