Chapter 29

Chapter 029

    Liang Wanqiu turned her head and continued to read the script. After densely writing four pages in the black book, she put away the pen and paper and put them in the bedside cabinet.

    After sitting for a long time, Liang Wanqiu stretched herself after standing up.

    She brought her mobile phone over, and saw the message Ji Chang sent her while checking the time. Liang Wanqiu replied to Ji Chang's message, calling Bo Yanyan: "Xiao Tao, go take a bath, it's time to sleep later."

    Bo Yanyan obediently put down her phone, found her pajamas and went to the bathroom.

    In the past few nights, Bo Yanyan has become used to sharing the same bed with Liang Wanqiu, both of them sleep well, they won't move around, let alone kick people.

    At the beginning, Bo Yanyan was a little shy, but Liang Wanqiu didn't care, if she behaved uncomfortable, it would appear that she had something in her heart.

    Liang Wanqiu chatted with Ji Chang for half an hour, and asked about this drama. The filming of this drama will start in October, and the location is here in the film and television city. It will be here in the middle of the month.

    Liang Wanqiu thought about it, she is currently in the drama that will wrap up on the 10th next month, and she doesn't have many roles now.

    Before the finale, she was able to learn Kung Fu from the film crew and martial arts teacher. She had learned dance for several years before, and she has been practicing yoga since then, so she has a soft body and a lot of strength. .

    It’s just been playing the guqin for more than a month, so I’m sure I’m not very good at it, but I have to practice fingering well, at least a little bit.

    You also need to learn horse riding. Fortunately, I learned how to ride a horse when I was filming in the film crew, and it was pretty good.

    But I haven't ridden a horse for a long time, so it may be a little rusty.

    Now, we only need to worry about the acting skills, this drama has too many old characters, Liang Wanqiu is just a newcomer in front of them.

    Just as she was thinking, Liang Wanqiu saw Bo Yanyan coming out of the bathroom. She was wearing a set of pink pajamas, shorts and short sleeves, showing a pair of straight and slender girlish legs. She washed her hair and didn't dry it with a towel. Water was dripping down, and the pajamas he was wearing were soaked by water drops.

    Liang Wanqiu was a little helpless, thinking of Lin Su, everyone who studied well has this problem, and he doesn't even wipe his hair after washing.

    She took a clean towel, raised her hand towards Bo Yanyan, and then pointed to the small sofa: "Go and sit there, I'll wipe your hair."

    Bo Yanyan nodded, sat down on the sofa, she bowed Turning her head, she felt Liang Wanqiu approaching, and she smelled the faint scent of Liang Wanqiu's body.

    Liang Wanqiu stood behind Bo Yanyan, she gently grabbed her wet hair with one hand, and gently wiped it with a towel. After wiping for a while, the water droplets on her hair became less, and the towel became moist.     Liang Wanqiu

    changed a towel to wipe Bo Yanyan's hair, she asked her: "Did you sleep with wet hair before?

    "

, and no one cared about her, telling her that it was bad for her health.

    Little girl, I don’t understand this. I only know that you can spoil your health at will when you are young.