Chapter 98

Chapter 098

    According to the data, there are only a small number of viewers who watch the live barrage, and most of the viewers are silent diving parties.

    Just like posting comments on the Internet, those who are silent are the majority.

    As soon as Bo Yanyan finished speaking, many diving spectators posted barrage.

    [Fuck! Am I hallucinating? Is this really a sister? ]

    [I believed that post, the jade gourd worn by Bo Yanyan was really a gift from Liang Wanqiu. ]

    [I treat you as my sister, but you want to be my girlfriend. ]

    [So, is the person the boss likes Liang Wanqiu? Liang Wanqiu doesn't know yet. ]

    [Let's be together, the Civil Affairs Bureau has moved here for you. ]

    [Old fan, if the love partner is a younger sister, we don't mind. ]

    [Together, together, the fat and water will not flow into the field of outsiders, you two will love each other in this life, and we can also enjoy CP happily. ]

    Liang Wanqiu pinched the phone, but didn't react for a while.

    She thought, when the two of them were chatting in the early morning, did she tell the little girl that she was going to broadcast live at nine o'clock this morning?

    It seems that she didn't say anything, but just posted on Weibo. The little girl seldom checks Weibo. She has an account, but she doesn't bind her mobile phone number, and she can't even like it.

    Bo Yanyan didn't tell her that she was going home today.

    Bo Yanyan wanted to surprise Liang Wanqiu, originally she planned not to say anything, and sneaked behind Liang Wanqiu to scare her when she got home.

    After thinking about it, I still make a phone call.

    As a result, Liang Wanqiu was broadcasting live.

    Surprise became fright.     "Sister, why don't you talk?" Bo Yanyan acted coquettishly over

    there: "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

The screen has everything.

    But the essence of the quintessence of the country is to walk the world with a single sentence.

    Therefore, in the full screen barrage, these two words are the most.

    Liang Wanqiu was afraid that Bo Yanyan would say something earth-shattering, such as how many times she would have to sleep to coax her well.

    Liang Wanqiu struggled to utter a few words: "I, am, live, broadcast."

    She almost gritted her teeth and squeezed out each word.

    Bo Yanyan said softly: "Ah."

    "I'm sorry, I made a mistake."

    She hung up the phone quickly.

    Bo Yanyan patted her heart, her little heart.

    So, she acted like a baby with her girlfriend, which was heard by the audience in the live broadcast room.

    Ah, will they laugh at her childishness behind her back?

    Bo Yanyan covered her face, refusing to admit it.