Chapter 42

Chapter 042

    Is Bo Yunting married?

    Does the woman know that he is crooked?

    Is this a fraudulent marriage or a false marriage?

    Liang Wanqiu was a little curious, if she didn't wear it, then the one who married Bo Yunting would be the original owner, and would die inexplicably one year after marriage.

    Liang Wanqiu clicked into the group.

    That group was added to a movie Liang Wanqiu filmed three years ago. There were more than 200 people in the group, but now there are very few people chatting, and it has become a dead group.

    Now, after this person sent this message, dozens of people jumped out of the group, and it suddenly became lively.

    After all, when the video of Bo Yunting touching his chest and buttocks with a man on the street was exposed, everyone in the group had eaten melons.

    Bo Yunting is particularly high-profile among a group of rich boys. His Weibo account has millions of fans, and Mouyin even has tens of millions of fans. He often posts pictures of him and various men. Most of the rotten women eat this. The comments are all over the top, so loving...

    Even though he said those were just his friends, but the kissing photos and videos were exposed, even though they were quickly deleted, many people still saw them, saved them, and circulated them privately.

    Therefore, most people who knew Bo Yunting knew that he was a crook with a chaotic private life and many boyfriends.

    A small number of his wives refused to admit it, and still wanted to marry him, calling him husband every day on his Weibo and under a certain voice, saying that they wanted to give birth to him.

    Liang Wanqiu read the news in the group, and a bunch of people didn't believe that Bo Yunting would get married?

    What kind of agreement is there, for the sake of having children.

    The person who sent the message first sent a screenshot of Moments.

    The note on the circle of friends was sent by a person named Xie Ning.

    [Xie Ning: I'm married, I hope all the sisters in the world can marry Mr. Bo who loves me and loves me forever. [Image] [image]】

    The first photo is the wedding photo of Xie Ning and Bo Yunting, and the second photo is the photo of Xie Ning and Bo Yunting's marriage certificate.

    It clearly wrote the names of the two people, the date of birth, and the date of receipt of the certificate.

    Looking at the date, we have been married for more than a month.

    Liang Wanqiu zoomed in on the screenshot with her fingers, looked at it again, and finally read the copy written by Xie Ning.

    Does she know that Bo Yunting likes men?

    In Liang Wanqiu's heart, Bo Yunting hated women. He didn't want to pretend to deceive a woman, or did he say that Bo Yunting had changed, and this woman was deceived by Bo Yunting.

    In other words, he is one of the sweet wives on the Internet. He knows that Bo Yunting is crooked, but even if I don't listen to him, he is straight. Even if he is crooked, I can straighten him. give him children.

    Still marrying love, is this hoping that all girls will become gay wives? Obviously the most vicious curse.

    Liang Wanqiu was so disgusted that she quickly backed out.