Chapter 55

Chapter 055

    Liang Wanqiu understood the first sentence, the little girl bought her flowers?

    Hmph, she didn't believe it.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't understand what was said next, how about role-playing? She doesn't have this habit, let alone such leisure. Really want to play something, can't she film well?

    As for the last sentence, just ignore it.

    Liang Wanqiu stared straight ahead, keeping her eyes on the giant panda doll on the bed, but she didn't speak.

    Bo Yanyan got closer, she propped her body with her right hand, tilted her head, and stared at her.

    Liang Wanqiu's side profile is exquisite, especially her nose, which is extremely well-grown, making her facial features more profound and just right.

    The skin is very fair and good, so close to each other, it is still so perfect that there is no trace of blemish.

    Bo Yanyan couldn't hold back, stretched out a little finger with her left hand, and poked Liang Wanqiu's cheek, it was tender, soft, and surprisingly elastic.

    Liang Wanqiu opened her hand and glared at her angrily.

    Bo Yanyan chuckled softly: "Then eat first, we'll talk after dinner."

    "I have nothing to talk to you about." Liang Wanqiu said angrily, "I won't believe anything you say, who knows? Who bought you the bouquet?"

    With a sour tone, the vinegar jar was overturned again.

    Bo Yanyan was helpless, she got up from the bed, stepped on her shoes and went outside. When Liang Wanqiu heard slight footsteps, she was a little annoyed, so she didn't explain, and didn't coax her?

    Soon, Bo Yanyan came in, still holding her mobile phone, she clicked on WeChat, found out the payment record and showed it to Liang Wanqiu.

    Liang Wanqiu glanced at it, saw the words "Wei Ai You Flower Shop", looked down, and saw the payment amount, more than 300 yuan.

    Even though she is earning a lot now, she still feels a little expensive.

    Especially the little girl lived in poverty for a long time.

    Later, when I was with her, I was very frugal, why would I spend so much money on flowers? Wouldn't it be nice to buy yourself something to wear? Dressed up beautifully, I am in a happy mood.

    "Spending money indiscriminately." But the corners of his mouth gradually rose.

    Liang Wanqiu tilted her head and covered half of her face with her hands. With the cover of her hair, the little girl couldn't see it, so she smiled quietly.

    "But my sister likes it." Bo Yanyan said earnestly, "I will work hard to make money during the summer vacation and buy more flowers for my sister."

    After a pause for a few seconds, Bo Yanyan clicked on her small chat page with Liang Wanqiu, and there was a last message It was sent by Bo Yanyan, and it was shown that the other party was not your friend, Lin Xiacan deleted her.

    "Sister, WeChat message." Bo Yanyan handed over the phone: "Look at it."

    Liang Wanqiu took it, and saw the threatening words she sent to the little girl at a glance, the smile on the corner of her mouth froze, Back to normal in seconds.

    "This is the man you added online? People have deleted you, forget it, don't add people casually in the future." Liang Wanqiu returned the phone to her: "I'm starving to death, let's go eat quickly, today's The duck is the local duck I bought, and the meat is delicious."