Chapter 82

Chapter 082

    Liang Wanqiu picked up the mobile phone on the sofa, and the call was from Sister Zhang.

    Liang Wanqiu pressed the answer button, and put a few shredded potatoes into his mouth. It was slightly sour and spicy, and the potatoes were crispy. This dish was fried well.

    "Liang Wanqiu, you are promising. You have kept such a big matter from me."

    "Who asked you? Someone from above has contacted you?"

    Liang Wanqiu knew that Sister Zhang had seen Weibo, and sent this Weibo, The sensation caused was not less than that of a dozen academicians paying attention to her. The main reason was that the new mobile phone was too unexpected, and the country let her be the first to publicize it.

    While admiring the new mobile phone, netizens will also wonder why she has it?

    Liang Wanqiu was a little hungry, so he picked up some food and put it in his rice bowl to eat slowly, saying, "What academician Su told me at noon today, I can't tell you, so I didn't tell you."

    Academician Su asked Yes, beyond her agent, Miss Zhang has nothing to say.

    But I am still happy for Liang Wanqiu: "Make a good film, as long as you don't risk your life, you will not have to worry about resources in the future."

    Sister Zhang's assistant is calling her: "Sister, your phone number."

    Many people who are curious about Liang Wanqiu put I called Sister Zhang and wanted to ask her manager what kind of background Liang Wanqiu had. By the way, I would get close to Sister Zhang so that I could talk to Liang Wanqiu in the future.

    Sister Zhang said a few more words to Liang Wanqiu, and she hung up the phone.

    Lin Su was still browsing Weibo, watching the short video that Liang Wanqiu just posted, she silently clicked to save, she just thought the new phone was pretty good-looking, it captured the hearts of little girls as young as three years old, and old ladies as old as 80 years old , women should like it.

    Even if I don't like it, I still think that the new mobile phone is convenient and does not take up space, but I don't know the signal, battery, and how the system responds.

    Lin Su sent Liang Wanqiu a message: "How long can the new phone be fully charged?"

    Liang Wanqiu was speechless when she saw this message, because she really didn't know.

    She wanted to ask Academician Su, but felt it was not good to bother her.

    Liang Wanqiu: "I don't know. Academician Su said that there will be a meeting in the country in mid-November, and this phone will be introduced at that time." Lin Su: "At that     time

    , I will be on a variety show. Remember to come and participate in the first episode." As long

as she said good things, Liang Wanqiu would naturally not regret it, she said: "Okay."

    There were more and more messages on WeChat, Liang Wanqiu only had two mouthfuls of food, and there were more than a thousand messages.

    Bo Yanyan brought out the last stir-fried cabbage and placed it on the small coffee table. Seeing Liang Wanqiu sitting on the carpet eating and watching his phone, Bo Yanyan picked up two rice bowls and went to the kitchen to serve the meal.

    After putting down the two bowls of rice, she went to the kitchen, took off her apron, and washed her hands.

    Liang Wanqiu was reading the news. There were too many of them. She didn't know how to reply. They were all about her new mobile phone? Why did the country ask her for publicity?